CSI or Alias

Which is better?

• CSI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ugh. hard choice! Alias though. I'm a die hard Alias fan, but i love how CSI develops the details of every cause. and i'm a bio freak so... ya. but Alias is what I chose :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Alias, though CSI is probably the only show I am willing to watch besides Alias. Your English is awesome Spynish!!! It amazes me you can speak that well!

This is not really very useful because your asking people who don't know anything about CSI to say which do you like better, A show you have never seen or a showw that your a member of a fansite of? No brainer.

But for someone who is a member or SD-1 (A Alias site) and Your tax dollars at Work (A CSI site) I think CSI is better. Reason? Because Alias is like a soap operea with action in it compared to CSI.

CSI has thw whole package, plot, SCIENCE, and some real, human emtion in there. The characters have lifes, and if CSI fans wanted a cSI with no life in it, they sould watch forensic files.

If you want to have aeffective poll, make it that you should only vote if you have seen both shows.

ALIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE CSI AND CSI MIAMI IT'S BEATING ALIAS AND ALIAS MIGHT BE CANCELLED !GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! LOL :angry:

rinaCSIcrazy said:
This is not really very useful because your asking people who don't know anything about CSI to say which do you like better, A show you have never seen or a showw that your a member of a fansite of? No brainer.

But for someone who is a member or SD-1 (A Alias site) and Your tax dollars at Work (A CSI site) I think CSI is better. Reason? Because Alias is like a soap operea with action in it compared to CSI.

CSI has thw whole package, plot, SCIENCE, and some real, human emtion in there. The characters have lifes, and if CSI fans wanted a cSI with no life in it, they sould watch forensic files.

If you want to have aeffective poll, make it that you should only vote if you have seen both shows.
it's only an opinion don't have a cow man! i've seen both and i truly think that alias is better cuz csi is always the same thingthey're investigating murder and crime and alias is different cause they are on a mission and they have to go different places and stuff to help them! but that's not all it's about if i gave u myversion of the descreption u'd b here for hours. i am just saying don't take the poll too seriously it's which 1 u like not which oneeveryone who has seen both likes. and i'm not trying to b rude or anything but it's just a freakin poll! lol

I go with Alias. I'm not big on the whole blood/death thing that they deal with. So I go with Alias, but it is hard to compare them as they are very different.

rinaCSIcrazy said:

im sorry but i think youre gettin rude here. yeah, you have all the freedom to express what you think but i think youre takin it too far. and yeah, i agree with what *Nicole* had said.

answering the poll, hmm, actually i did not vote coz i love both shows. i find their storylines amazing and i like the pace of both shows as well as the drama in them and you can learn (a lot) from both of them.

rinaCSIcrazy said:
Hehe. I guess so. LOL!

I prefer Alias, because I've always enjoyed the more character driven shows, where every episode ties together.

Of course, that's probably why CSI is more popular than Alias. From what I've seen, each episode pretty much stands alone.

The shows contain very different content--and I admit they are both similar to a degree, this poll would be more fair if you compared shows such as (as a random example) Forensic Files and CSI.

But I can't choose. Both shows are excellent and have excellent casts.

(:smiley:offtopic: Has anyone seen the movie 'Just a Walk in the Park' (or something like that) with George Eads in those glasses? -drools-))

I prefer Alias, because I've always enjoyed the more character driven shows, where every episode ties together.

Of course, that's probably why CSI is more popular than Alias. From what I've seen, each episode pretty much stands alone.
That is true, however: CSI LV does have small bits which carry on, and it's neat to see those references and such! The thing with Alias is if you miss one episode, you have missed a lot, and it becomes hard to follow.

Back