Which is better?

• CSI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CSI is fantastic.
Alias is fantastic
And Sara(Jorja Fox) and Sydney(JG) look suspiciously similar......
Both shows are special, in different ways.
Long live CSI and Alias!!!!

CSI and Alias are equally amazing shows, and the only reason Alias has lower ratings is that, like others have said, wheras with CSI you can tag along from any episode, Alias is more complicated in that you can't really just drop in halfway through an episode and really know whats going on.

Actually, I tell a lie. Another reason why Alias has lower ratings is that some channels decide to give a quality programme a tottally erratic and crazy schedule, and then not even show the next season. F-I-V-E!!!!!

However if it's Alias and CSI:Miami you're comparing, Alias wins everyday!!!!!!!

I like both shows. But I like Alias more. Heh... Alias is the ONLY show I HAVE to watch. Everything else, if I catch it, I catch it. If I don't, then oh well.

well i voted for alias, but then i thought about it. which show do i enjoy watching more alias. but come on, we all know alias is way farfetched and unreal. plus some of the characters and plots are random and annoying at times. csi focuses on the crime. you can watch one episode without seeing any others and understand what happened. it has good acting, amazing make-up and technical work. for the better actual show, csi. but for what i like to watch, alias.

m-c

I LOVE CSI AND ALIAS!!!! i started watching ALIAS first, so its my first love. but LOL i've become addicted to CSI!!! especially greg. but the downfall of CSI??? i thought it was torture to syd and vaughn not be together, but sara and grissom NEVER getting together in HOW MANY YEARS???? :Playmusic:

Lissa

I know...I sometimes think about it like that...it's in it's 5th year...and nothing! (Well not nothing....but c'mon!)

*Starts singing Unbound*

Jai :rain:

Back