• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever, don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there are more left then I thought.

why vaughn and syd nat? Do you want Syd to be with a spineless boy won´t doesn´t have the balls to leave his wife for her?

watch it back off everyone is allowed to their own opinion if we want to support S/V we can its our choice.you know someone said to me last night and they are an S/S shipper that see the S/V and S/S shippers can get along I laughed and I almost said go to any of the Alias forums you will find someone's always critizing someone else about who they ship.i'd rather ship J/I cause from what I reckon they don't critisize people for who they ship.I ship S/V and I'm proud of it

SydBristow13 said:
dragoneyes said:
amisha said:
sorry Gabs but i can't stand Will.

Sabs!!!! you didn't include a future couple and i know you know who it is that i'm talking about!
I know!!! she didn't!! When I voted it was the first time I had seen her on the site so I didn't think anything of it but now that I know she's a sarkney like me...its dissapointing... :(
I know, I voted Irena/Jack.
at the time I wasn´t a S/S ship. I was a no ship.
I hated vaughn but truthfully hadn´t given it much thought of Syd and Sark. when I learned about it I was sold inmidiately :D

I´m Sarkney now and will be.
i guess... umm... that i ... ummm... could... ummm... be willing... to ....you know... forgive you.

but only coz i'm a very nice person! :rolleyes:

lol.

and sure lili everyone is it´s just how can you want syd and vaughn to be together when Vaughn ducks into bed with lauren basically every night and probably has sex with her. and that after he told syd he still loved only her. what a man huh?

and yet people forgive him. either the are too blindly in love with S/V or they are just plain stupid, or maybe they don´t care as long as they have it their way. I could never ever forgive him for what he put her thorough. the basterd.

That's what I'm saying! I feel like the character is my friend...and Vaughn treats Syd too crappy for me to want them together.

too crappy is lightly put.

I couldn´t want them together anymore if he ended up saving her life. maybe if he turned his life around completely, then maybe just maybe I might. but the chace of that heppening isn´t big.

Yeah he would basically have to...well I can't think of anything bad enough he could do to himself to make it up to her.

Well if Danny was still alive it would obviously be him but I voted "Whatever, dont care". As long as its not S/V :angry: :lol:.

Yeah I used to agree with the whole "no dating" thing WAYY before i was REALLY into Alias... but im definitely S/V now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back