Cutest couple?

Which one of these is the cutest couple?

• Sydney and Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weiss and Nadia

• Jack and Irina

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sloane and Irina

• Lauren and Sark

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Vaughn and Lauren

• Total voters
It's definitely Syd and Vaughn for me...:love:

They share something strong and undescribable. Their LOVE is beyond everything :blush:

However, even though we still haven't get the 4th season here in France, I think that Weiss and Nadia are cute, but they will never have what Syd and Vaughn have.

Proud to be a S/V shipper :love:

I <3 Syd and Vaughn, but I think in terms of cuteness it has to be Weiss and Nadia. When she's talking about the sun visor and he talks about the ice cream in Echoes is so adorable. And the magic stuff is cute.

Stratford girl said:
I <3 Syd and Vaughn, but I think in terms of cuteness it has to be Weiss and Nadia. When she's talking about the sun visor and he talks about the ice cream in Echoes is so adorable. And the magic stuff is cute.
[post="1289014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ya, I was going 2 say the same thing -my favorite and lovable couple are with no doubt- S/V, but the most adorable and cute couple is Wadia!

Julesters said:
"cutest" couple so far for me would be weiss and nadia. syd and vaughn can get too dramatic...
[post="1291480"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, that's so true. I love how Nadia and Weiss's relationship is just so simple and pleasant.
I hate how Vaughn's always trying to get Weiss to back off- like dude, keep your personal drama out of Weiss and Nadia's relationship! Just cuz you and Syd moved too fast doesn't mean Weiss and Nadia will end up the same way! I understand Vaughn being worried about his friend getting hurt, but he needs to keep his own drama out of W&N's relationship.

I voted Jack and Irina because i think they are just fantastic together! :cloud9: They have love, hate and everything about them is just intresting, plus they have so much chemistry together! 👍

My second choice would be Sydney and Vaughn of course, because they are sooo cute together and just meant to be! :smiley:

im all about the Weiss/Nadia!!!! theyre just so cute and they havent been dragged on for nearly 3 seasons now. but I do enjoy my s/v once in a while

i voted s/v but wadia are a VERY close second
if this was earlier in S4 - wadia def. would have won but... lately they've been boring and naida is starting to annoy me

now i do love jack and irina and im a total shipper for life but... i dont think the word 'cute' can EVER be used to describe either one of them :rolleyes: :lol:

I think this should be reworded "best couple" because cute is not a word I would describe Jack and Irina as....scary...intense, but cute!? :P Anyway I am over Syd and Vaughn this season...they just are not cute anymore! :hide: My choice is a add-in...I vote Will and Syd as cutest couple! Bring him back!!!! :D

Back