Cutest couple?

Which one of these is the cutest couple?

• Sydney and Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weiss and Nadia

• Jack and Irina

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sloane and Irina

• Lauren and Sark

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Vaughn and Lauren

• Total voters
^
Agreed.

Even though it isnt that first date kinda love feel anymore, they are still waaaay cute, just for the romantic factor alone!

ok come on I voted jack and irina cuz I just love them they kick butt but weiss and nadia would have been my second (or maybe chase and dixion but.....they aren't up there:()

I like Sydney and Vaughn obviously but I also think Nadia and Weiss is a really cute couple also!!! :kissme: 👄 :love:

I also woted for Sydney and Vaughn (proberly beacause it is most of the Sydney and Vaughn scenes) But i also love Irina and Jack.

Syd and Vaughn are my favorite couple, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for them. She was "dead" for what, 9 months (I think so anyway), and he started going out with someone else, and marrying her? Weiss and Nadia all the way.

I voted for Vaughn and Sydney. Because it's obvious and they fit together.
I have a thing for Jack and Irina too. For the same reasons. :smiley:

Julesters said:
"cutest" couple so far for me would be weiss and nadia. syd and vaughn can get too dramatic...
[post="1291480"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree, i mean syd and vaughn are great but they are too much the center focus...i love him, her, them but sometime it is nauseating to say the least.

Sydney and Vaughn. Absolutely. I love them together ^_^

Back