GFX Daax's so-called artwork

Daax

Cadet
Here's a drawing of my future character. He's a Warrior/Wizard. Beware his pointy spear. I drew this slop today in algebra class. Allow me to explain his attire. His little robe/hoodie thing is suppossed to be red. His pants are like white martial artist pants. He wears little iron bangle around his wrists and ankles. And large iron bangles around his torso.

Daax-HerosJourney.jpg

The reason it looks a little sketchy is because I drew this in pencil but scanned it in black text.

Honestly that's a great drawing. A lot better then anything I could do.

Ooooh, well-drawn feet! I love well-drawn feet. And you have a really good "knack" for arm muscles and how they contract/etc. Don't be calling your work slop, hrmph, there's lots of good stuff here.

I like the concept too.

Well, I just hate how it looked in black text. So, I'm gonna ink over the lines this time and scan it again and repost it.

I have to agree with Foxeye, those are great feet. When I used to draw, I hated the feet. My friends used to make fun of the bell bottoms my characters wore so I wouldnt have to draw them, LOL

I think it is very good. I wish I had 1/1000 the talent that picture has in it. I know many people who have a knack for drawing yet cant do hands, feet or actiony poses. I hope to see more!

Czi

Man, I LOVE to draw, but in my eyes, im horrible but im told im good.

I have a problem with criticizing my own stuff, I will crumple it up if there is something wrong with it, i need to learn to not erase so much and just draw.

I have a hard time with wrinkles in clothing and muscles AND FACES!!

I have a picture posted up here, somewhere. I just HOPE HOPE HOPE someday I can draw good.

How awesome. I love talent like that. Better than the stick figures that I draw. Truly. So-called Art Work Pfft...
::::wonders what a character of myself would look like::::

Back