Season 5 "Daddy's Little Girl"

Jaimie

Retired
Did anyone else notice that at the party "daddy's little girl" with the bottle of bubbly was Rachel Nicols, who also turned out to be a computer analyst for Baddy McBad du jour? I thought she had looked familiar when she came in the room and when she came on as the analyst, I knew who she was. That's how she new where Vaughn was at. I don't think that she's bad though. I think she's like how Syd was. Thinking she was working for the good guys and really was working for the baddies. So far, I like Rachel. She was the highlight of the episode IMO.

I'm not sure, I think she may have been. I just can't understand why she was there. Her boss obviously didn't know.

That was definitely NOT the same girl.

Rachel Nichols was the analyst but the girl that came on to Vaughn at the party was the girl from all of the Disney Channel stuff. Her first name is Lindsay.

yeah, the drunk girl that was flirting with Vaughn wasn't Rachel, but uhhh.... considering she gave out Vaughn's location to the guys that killed him, i don't think i'm going to like her character very much :P

it does look like her and a couple people said it was rachel. I'm attatching a pic of the two side by side. Remember that the girl would be in disguise too.

I thought the same thing at first, but someone said in the rate thread that it wasn't...and they gave the party girl's actual name, that was in the credits. Forgot what it was though...

i never thought that they were the same but when i watched ti wilth my friend she said that thats what she thought...guess not! I will have to show her this

Back