Daily Show

I watched that interview when it aired and it was fabulous! Although, Jon was holding back because it could have turned into "Crossfire". Although I did enjoy seeing him give Tucker a piece of his mind lol

sugababyboo said:
I watched that interview when it aired and it was fabulous!  Although, Jon was holding back because it could have turned into "Crossfire".  Although I did enjoy seeing him give Tucker a piece of his mind lol
[post="1420797"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol...he was awesome on Crossfire! :D

The interview with Bernard Goldberg was great and I have it saved on my hard drive. People like Howard Stern, Michael Moore, and Barbara Streissand are screwing up America?!?? Ummm, I don't think so, jackass!

It's extreme right-wing conservatives who are trying to change everything for the worse. And Bush is right at the top of the list.

But then he was just too soft on Senator Rick Santorum. I wish he had called him out on his B.S. a little more, but I guess he didn't want to argue again.

Jon arguing is priceless though ;)

Rick Santorum Exposed

The Daily Show is back tonight... They took only a day off yesterday.

Alias=Life said:
I found a link to his video presentation at the emmy's incase anyone is interested. I suggest that you watch, because it's so funny, and so true  :lol:  :lol:

Jon Stewart at the Emmy's

"George Bush hates Black Sabbath"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[post="1493442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol...Crooks and Liars is awesome, I knew they'd have it up...they love Jon Stewart.

I was so proud of Jon and the entire Daily Show team for winning! I wish Jon had beat out Hugh Jackman though.

John Edwards was on tonight! :D Man, I :love: him and Jon Stewart both...2 of my 4 favorite Jo[h]ns in the same room...awesomeness!

Does anyone know if Samantha Bee is pregnant? I remember her doing a segment and it looked like she was.

And does anyone else get a little sad when they go on hiatus? Although the best part is, something major happens whenever they return! I miss Jon, and I would have loved to see what he had to say when bush couldn't open the locked doors. :lol:

Does anyone know if Samantha Bee is pregnant? I remember her doing a segment and it looked like she was.

And does anyone else get a little sad when they go on hiatus? Although the best part is, something major happens whenever they return! I miss Jon, and I would have loved to see what he had to say when bush couldn't open the locked doors. :lol:

She sure is pregnant ^_^ She's due in January.

I get very sad when they're on hiatus. I miss my Jon :(

Well, now they're back ..yay! Pregnant woman are just so cute!

I read an article about the show and the criticism was "it's slanted to the left" DUH! :lol: Anyone who watches the show can see that. It's a comedy show and most comedians are liberal. But if a Democrat were in office they wouldn't go off the air, they'd make fun of that administration too.

Man, those Daily Show folsk sure are fertile! Rob Corddry and his wife Sandra are expecting baby a girl in July.

I was nervous, then I was just frustrated because it hadn't really sunk in. Like, my wife was able to buy new pants, and I was just left with 30 seconds of an ultrasound. It wasn't real to me until a couple of weeks ago when we saw that it was a girl and we saw on the ultrasound she has my chin, so I'm actually passing things down to someone.

Man, first it Piper, then Maggie and now another girl! Congrats to Rob and Sandra!

Back