Daivd Anders at OC fair!

Every year in the OC, we have a fair! I guess it's really big or something... Anyways...=] Fergie played tonight, but my manager wouldnt let me work in the amphitheatre and watch her perform. I was really bummed and was closing down the registers around midnight when my friend comes to my stand and asks me

friend:"guess who i saw?"
I didn't think it was a big deal was like
me:"who?".
She friggin says "Sark!" and I said "you're effing kidding!"
friend:"he's at the ferris wheel!"
we run from my stand to the wheel and i just left work without really telling anyone and on the way there i'm just thinking "felgercarb i am so getting in trouble for this, but it'll be worth it!'
we get there and we dont see him. i tell her i dont think that he's there and she convinces me to just sit and wait. we're waiting then people get off and there he was!!! :blink:
we couldn't decide whether to ask for his autograph or something so we just trail him for a while. lol. :lol:
i finally get a vendor to give me a piece of paper, work up the nerve to go up ot him and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is: "were you on Alias?" he laughs and smiles [with the cutest dimples] and his girlfriend did too. (i know how embarassing!) and is like "yup."
then he says: "Hi. I'm David. Are those contacts?" [i was wearing blue contacts and am asian]
me: yuppp.
DA: what's your name?
me: Hi. I'm Kathleen. ummm... can i get your autograph?
DA: Suree..
hands him a piece of paper and a juicy's pen (where I work)
then i stupidly ask :ummm... do you want to use a sharpie instead cos i have... umm that too.
we like swap and he signs it. then i ask the question every true fan asks.
me: would you mind doing the Sark accent?
DA (with accent!): absolutely.
me: omg
DA (still with accent!): Do you watch Heroes?
me: ummm.. no, but i'm going to start to. :P
DA: yup. I'm going to be on it.
me:yupp.. that's why i'm goinna watch it! haha. :blush:
my friend didn't know that and she asks
friend: you're on heroes?
DA: I will be. The first episode of the second season.
me: omg. well. it was nice meeting you. thanks! byyyeee.
DA:bye.

i was thinking about it and am totally kicking myself for not telling him how much i love his work and how great of an actor he was. and how sorry i was for asking for his autograph when he was with his gf. i said if i were to see a celeb i would probably just let them get on with their lives and stuff, etc, not bother them. but i couldnt help but i was thinking i would never get to meet him again-ever. and stupid me forgot to bring a camera. not that i would, considering i was working. I was just so excited and wanted to post something on the DA board! nothing's been updated for the longest time!

yeah he is a wonderful guy ... and I had the pleasure of meeting him last year in London ... great guy and funny ... I am so gonna be watching Heroes too because of him and Greg ... well I am already watching but will be watching still ;)

Back