Damn the man! Save the Empire!

I just wanted to give one of my favorite movies a little place on this message board.

Freshmen year of college, I used to watch this movie every weekend with my best friends. It was like oxygen for us.

Lucas was definitely my favorite character with his shady talking. And when he chases down Warren or dances with the couch cushion, priceless!

My friends and I have a routine where we all do the dances that Warren, A.J. and Lucas do when Joe is playing the drums. I get to be Lucas... ;) ^_^

Cool, the whole dancing thing, tres cool.

Have you seen the Fan Remix? 12 minutes extra and more deleted scenes... including Rex and Coyote Shivers charcater plus Gina doing a punk rendetion of "Say No More" on top of the thingy where there is a performance of "Sugar High"

As for characters Lucas certainly is the best, with one of my favorite lines in the movie, "In the immortal words of the Doors; The time to hestitate is through." but other standout ones are "Where's Rex?".... "I think the question is, where is Gina?"

The best scene however is the chase scene, the ending is classic.

oh and another line "Its For My Girlfriend"... "Yeah, right"

oh! what a hilarous film!!!!! its just funny!
i love the most random parts, like the gluing of the quarters on the floor! :lol:

and the music videos! :lol:

classic nineties film! gotta love em!

Back