Dan Radcliffe - HP and Beyond

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
So I basically adore him. Not as much as William Moseley :smiley:D), but yeah. I have since I was about 13. So anyway, I pretty much couldn't resist posting the link to pictures of him naked/almost naked for the play Equus. (DON'T WORRY, YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING! except his chest and stuff.) Nothing below the legs unless he's wearing jeans in that shot. Heh!

Show Me the Galleons! | MuggleNet

:lol: SC

personally, i think its creepy - not just Dan being naked - but anyone being naked in a play
but that's just me...
if dan wants to be naked then so be it

Yeah, I'm going to have to admit that seeing him naked or somewhat naked (whatever) freaks me out completely. I mean, he's Harry Potter. Harry Potter is not aloud to be naked. Harry Potter does not even understand the meaning of nakedness, lol. Sorry, it's just weird, but I mean if he wants to be naked in front of a bunch of people during a play, well then go ahead...lol. :lol:

I was just thinking about this the other day... it's a comPLETELY different thing to be naked on stage rather than naked on film. Odd. Maybe because they could be looking back at you. :lol:

I know some people that are going to see Equus! :mellow:

Yes. It does. I'm actually going to write an article/reviewish thing on it, so I may post it. (I'm not going, but interviewing people who are and talking about the controversy around it.)

I had to admit, I was looking at the picture, but for the girl, she was alright :smiley:

I could never see Daniel as anything else bar Harry Potter, and Happy Potter even semi-naked is wrong.

Back