Dancers

Blah...

I'm sorry, I'm not in a very talkative mood since I lost a lot of posts and threads...

Yeah, I'm a dancer and I do actually have a reason here.

~Me :angel2:

im a dancer! and proud of it! what types of dance do you guys do? im taking it that aliaselle is mainly ballet and pointe?lol, im everything but mainly lyrical and jazz!

No (blah) I'm not on pointe yet. Probably in the next two months...

But yes, I am ballet, jazz, and tap. Not that I'm particularly good at any of them, but you know. I try.

~me :angel2:

I am fifteen. I used to take ballet when i was like two, then I quit. I just got back to it, oh, three and 1/2 years ago, I think.

~Me :angel2:

Everything is gone!!! No, but as almost everyone must know from my original thread is that I absolutely love everything dance!! But I do the drill team (pom, jazz, kick, and lyrical type) and absolutely love it.

Alias Elle said:
You should, it's a great way to forget about everything.

~me :angel2:
I completely agree....whenever I'm upset I'll go in my basement and practice or just hope to go to practice and see my teammates!

the first competition of the year was two weeks ago! i was soo glad bc i love going to them! our team did very well and it was fun as always! and btvaughn, how did you guys do?what circuits or regionals do you go to(ex. dance masters, dance usa, dynmite)? my next one is the 22nd i cant wait, nervous but excited!

Our team is in a mostly Ohio based organization called Showcase America Unlimited. We have also done Ameridance and Marching & Auxilaries in the best as well.
We have done ok so far this season, but I know we can do better. Regionals are Saturday and I'm so nervous!
And to you, Victoria King, best of luck on the 22nd! I'll be competing at another competition the same day, and I'll be thinking of you! :D

btvaughn said:
Our team is in a mostly Ohio based organization called Showcase America Unlimited. We have also done Ameridance and Marching & Auxilaries in the best as well.
We have done ok so far this season, but I know we can do better. Regionals are Saturday and I'm so nervous!
And to you, Victoria King, best of luck on the 22nd! I'll be competing at another competition the same day, and I'll be thinking of you! :D
thanks and good luck to you too on the 22nd!! thats funny we both have competitions the same day! and good luck tomorrow at regionals, im sure you'll do just fine! ;)

Back