Dancers

I am a dancer and love it. I'm anpicipating the start of classes at my dance school ( there are no classes in the summer.it would be cool if there was). I have taken 3 years of Jazz and love it! I've taken 1 year of Tap and it's a bit harder. I'll be taking both again this year.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

After two looooooooong months, I can FINALLY do a perfect backwards body roll :woot: My teacher's gonna be soooo relieved...

Bubbles - that's great!!!!!!!

I haven't been over here in a while. I just got back from nationals a month or so ago. It was a lot of fun and we did really well. I have to brag a bit - my team won the TV show for the 3rd year in a row, something that has never been done before. There is a clip of the dance on showstopperonline.com/video_library/. Our dance is It's Rainin' Men. I had so much fun dancing and performing that day. It was a little bittersweet because it was my last performance with my company.

I just started my dance classes in college. It's kinda weird after being at a studio for so long. I'm really happy that I'm still able to dance. I love it.

spy_girl21 - It's true, anyone can dance if they want to. Anyone can become amazing if they want it bad enough.

:cry: My dance school doesn't have summer classes for hip hop since our teacher's gone away and they can't find a replacement :sadangel:

*sigh*

Back