Danger Lurks In All Corners Of Life

Disclaimer:You know where.

by:Liliana

Chapter 6

You see a doctor came into Jack's room Sydney and Michael are still there.
"Hi are you the Vaughn's?"he asks.

Michael stands up and looks at Sydney"yes we are how is he?"he asks.

The doctor looks down"he's stable for now but the next 72 hours are critical he seems to have slipped into a coma,"the doctor says.

Sydney looks down and shakes her head"can we see him?"she asks.

"Of course he's in room 318 in the ICU but only for a few minutes,"the doctor says.

Sydney nods her head Jack takes her hand and squeezes it she looks at him and shakes her head.The doctor leaves the room"first Jen then Eric who next?"Sydney asks.

"Sydney neither was your fault,"Irina says.

Sydney looks at her mother"why do I feel it's my fault then?"she asks.

Irina looks away"none of what's happened is your fault,"she says.

Sydney just looks at her"I have let alot of people down in my life remember a lot of people I've loved Danny,Noah and Megan,"she says.

Michael comes over"don't you dare say that you didn't let Megan down that was unfortunate circumstances,"he says taking her hands.

Sydney looks at him"unfortunate circumstances so that's what it's become now our little girl huh before Jen and Matt came along it was she's lost,"she says.

Michael looks at her in shock"Syd don't,"he says."I miss her too you know that."

Sydney nods her head"I know but it hurts so much,"she says.

"I know,"he says."You don't have to tell me but trust me when I say that I will get Jen back."

She stands up and puts her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.
"Thankyou,"she says.

He kisses her hair.

You see Bridget and Jen sitting in a room Jen looks really pale the fake Bridget comes in and looks at the two of them.

"Is she all right?"she asks.

Bridget looks at her and glares"no,"she says."She needs more food than she's getting and she doesn't get much sleep."

"I'm sorry,"the fake Bridget says.

"What is your name?"Bridget asks.

"Catherine,"she says.

"Why did you become apart of this?"Bridget asks.

Catherine shrugged"they paid me lots of money,"she says.

She leaves the room and Bridget looks down at Jen and strokes her hair"I promise I will get you out of here,"she says.

You see Alice standing outside waiting for Catherine and glares at the girl"you shouldn't be interacting with them,"she says.

"Sorry ma'am,"she says.

She leaves and the little girl comes over you see she has long brown hair and green eyes."Mama,"she says.

She looks about two years old"Erica,"Alice says.She picks her up"are you okay?"

The little girl looks at her and nods and puts her arms around her neck.

You see Sydney sitting in Eric's room looking at him"hi Eric,"she says.

She looks down at him and takes his hand Michael has his hand on her shoulder."He'll be okay,"he says.

Sydney smiles at him"I know,"she says.She takes out a picture and lays it down on the beside table.You see it's a picture of Jen and Bridget.

"Why are you putting that there?"Michael asks.

"So that when he wakes up the first thing he sees is his girlfriend and goddaughter and to remind him that there's hope,"Sydney says.

He nods and takes her hand and as they leave the room the heart monitor stops beating Sydney looks around the doctor comes in and they are rushed out....

To be continued...

Sorry that's all for now but the next bit should be out tomorrow or the next day.

But if I don't post tomorrow Happy Easter to everyone

this is coming out tomorrow and hopefully so is Life Is Sometimes Perfect.I just went to see The Recruit I'm tired and I have an exam tomorrow.so have patience and don't worry

Here you go guys hopefully:

Disclaimer:You know where.

by:Lili

Chapter 7

You see Sydney and Michael sitting in the waiting room outside of Eric's room"do you think he'll be okay?"Sydney asks.

Michael looks down at her and nods his head"he'll be fine,"he says."You know Eric he'll pull through he always does."

"I know,"she says.

He smiles at her and she smiles back the doctor comes out"Mr Vaughn,"he says.

They both stand up"yes doctor how is he?"Michael asks."Will he live?"

The doctor looks down"we can't be for sure yet,"he says."He is bleeding internally we have to get him into surgery the next 24 hours will be critical."

Sydney lets out a sob and buries her face in Michael's shoulder."Come on honey let's go back to your dad's room,"he says.

She nods and they head in that direction.

They walk into the room you see Jack and Irina talking they look up when they see the two of them walk in.

"How is he?"Irina asks.

"Not too good they had to take him to surgery he was bleeding internally,"
Michael says.Sydney sits down beside her father.

"Are you okay?"Jack asks.

"Who's going to be next on this groups list mom,Michael,me?"Sydney asks.

He looks at the other two in the room"we'll make sure nothing like that happens,"Jack says.

"Yes your dad's right Syd,"Michael says.

She nods and smiles at the two of them"and Eric will be fine,"Irina says.

Michael smiles"yes he's hard to get of once he's there,"he says.

Sydney smiles at him and he smiles back.Then both their beepers go off and Sydney groans.She takes it out of her bag."Kendall,"she says.

"Same,"Michael says.

"Bye mom bye dad,"Sydney says.

"Bye sweetheart,"Jack says.He squeezes her hand and she smiles and kisses him on the forehead.

They leave.

Later at the JTF you see Sydney and Michael sitting in the briefing room waiting for Kendall to come in.

"I wonder where he is,"Sydney says.

Michael shrugs his shoulders"I don't know,"he says.

She shakes her head and then Kendall comes in and looks around he then goes to the front."As most of you know there's been a group going around hurting CIA agents.Such as Agent Jack Bristow and Agent Eric Weiss,"he says."And not all of you know but the Agents Vaughn Michael and Sydney their little girl was kidnapped."

Everyone who didn't know gasps"but of late we got some latest intel on this group bring in the prisoner,"Kendall says.

The door opens and guards bring in a person you see it's William.
"William,"Sydney says."What's he doing here?"

Michael shrugs and watches his half-brother being sat down."This is William Vaughn the son of the late CIA agent William Vaughn and ex-KGB Agent Irina Derevko,"Kendall says.

"Right,"Sydney says.

"All right this is what William has told us the leader of the group is Alice Henderson,"Kendall says."She apparently has been around for years."

Sydney looks at Michael and he shakes his head"what?"she asks.

"Alice my ex-girlfriend Alice,"he says.

She rolls her eyes.

They sat there for another hour"all right people we leave in two hours,"
Kendall says.

They all nod and they leave the room.

You see Sydney and Michael in their bedroom at home a little later"are you okay?"Michael asks.

She nods"I just can't lose another daughter,"she says."I already lost Megan.And I was just wondering the last time we saw Alice was around the time that Megan was taken.Do you suppose?"

"I don't know Syd,"Michael says.

"We have to go ask William maybe he know,"Sydney says.

"Do we have time?"Michael asks.

Sydney looks at her watch and nods"let's go,"she says.

He shrugs his shoulders."All right,"he says.

She smiles at him and he smiles back.

He picks up their bags"hey Syd,"he says.

"Ya,"she says.

"I love you,"he says.

She smiles and goes over to him"I love you,"she says.

He kisses her and smiles and then they leave.

You see them at the JTF they go downstairs to the holding cells the guard lets them through.William sees them through."Ah my brother and sister,"
he says."How nice to see you again."

Sydney looks at him"do you know if Alice had a little girl with her?"she asks.

William looks at her in surprise"you know about Erica,"he says.

"Who's child is she?"Michael asks.

"Hers and your friend Wills,"William says.

Sydney and Michael look at each other and smile"then it must be her,"he says.

Sydney nods and smiles and then you hear an explosion from upstairs.
"What was that?"Sydney asks.

"Alice,"William says smirking.

"I doubt she's come for you,"Michael says.

"No,"a voice from the darkness says."She's come for me."

"Who's there guard?"Sydney asks.

"Arvin Sloane Agent Bristow they brought him here for questioning,"the guard says.

Sydney walks over to the other cell and looks at Sloane"why would she want you?"she asks.

"Oh come on she was always working for me,"Sloane says."I knew everything before any of you knew I did."

Sydney glares"open both we're taking them,"Sydney says.

The guard nods and he opens them and throws her the cuffs she cuffs Sloane and then Michael cuffs William and they lead them away.

Upstairs you see the whole group including Bridget and Jen"okay everyone spread out I want all the exits closed off,"Alice says.

They all nod and spread out and Erica comes up to her"mommy I'm scared,"
she says.

"I'm not your mother you stupid child,"she says glaring down at her."You look nothing like me.You are the daughter of Sydney and Michael Vaughn.
Your name is Megan Elizabeth Vaughn."

She storms away and Erica sits down"your Megan,"Bridget says.

Erica turns around"seems so,"she says."How do you know who I am?"

"I'm a friend of your parents I'm Bridget,"she says."And this is your little sister Jennifer Faith and you have a brother named Matthew."

*Erica* smiles...

To be continued...

Wait to see what happens next.

For those of you who haven't read my fics read them in this order:

First One:

The Future Holds Everything For You

Second One:

A New Life Is Just Beginning

And my thoughts and prayers are with Ally may she get better soon.

I KNEW IT!!!! I knew something seemed familiar when you introduced *Erica*!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE let Syd beat the SH*T out of her! PLEASE!!! Ok let her kill Alice PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I rode those FF in Fanfiction.net, and are Yours !!!!!

I´m a Liliana´s FF Fan :P

It´s Great. (y)

I´m goint to see the Football (soccer, Spain - Ecuador)

Good Bye

Back