Dangerous chemical compound

A

AliasALIAS

Scientists have discovered a commonly used chemical compund that can be dangerous. It's more widespread than carbon monoxide, and its effect can be just as fatal. The compound is called dihydrogen monoxide.

Dihydrogen monoxide has been found to cause injury and even death in a large number of people. Prolonged exposure to dihydrogen monoxide has effects from over-softening of skin to suffocation of the lungs. The chemical compund is also found in several natural disasters. It's commonly used in manufacturing plants to produce different consumer goods, such as plastics and foam cups, which can also have potentially hazardous effects. The compound often degenerates or weakens materials such as wood used in architectural structures. Among people who have ingested dihydrogen monoxide between 1920 and 1960, there has been a 90% mortality rate.

The frightening fact about dihydrogen monoxide is the spread it reaches. The compound is found nearly everywhere, including houses, schools, and public areas. Environmentalists are currently trying to place a ban on the usage of dihydrogen monoxide in consumer products, but because of its importance to manufacturers, there is reluctance in fear of net income loss. We need the public's help in removing dihydrogen monoxide from causing more fatalities.

Please read this article which provides a link to the online petition.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>This is just a joke. Don't sue me!</span> :P

it didn't seem to make sense to me, do it didnt' seem to be realistic.... :blink: but neway....... bad researcher, that's for sure. :lol:

aa, u live in the bay area? b/c the mercury news is the newspaper i get on my side of the bay.

Here's something scary: each and every one of us in the US if getting high levels of arsenic in out dihydrogen monoxide....and the government (in one of it's few bipartisan acts) has repeatedly blocked regulations that would lower those levels. Why you ask?? Well that's easy, because big businesses puts arsenic in our dihydrogen monoxide, and it might cost them pennies a day to implement a system which lowers toxic emissions like the ones that poison our dihydrogen monoxide. As we all know pennies a day tends to cut into one's botox and high priced hooker budget, so we had better just deal with a slow poisoning.

Back