Season 1 danny dead or alive?

IsabellaOfSweden said:
absolutely not.. we saw him dead, and we saw his funeral...
Which, in the world of Alias, means nothing since we saw Emily's funeral too....and Syd's. :confused:

I think Danny is most certainly dead though. He is gone for good except in flashbacks.

If Danny were to turn out to be alive, it would kind of kill one of the base drivers of Sydney for the first season, wouldn't it? I think that would be a "cheat." ;)

ETA: Besides, Sydney saw the body close-up and there was no Helix machine at the time and SD-6/Sloane had no reason to keep him around; only to eliminate him. I think that Sydney would recognize her own fiance and recognize the fact that he was, in fact, dead.

really...that's not even an option!
why Danny would be alive?
Danny was important to Sidney knows what was SD-6, nothing more that that! doesn't make sence think he's alive!
It's something she had already pass throught!

no offense... but danny's dead! he's the past! he's a goner! he's sydney's past, in particular...he can't be alive...

brandy said:
no offense... but danny's dead! he's the past! he's a goner! he's sydney's past, in particular...he can't be alive...
[post="1058901"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no such word as cant, but i agree, tis doubtful, but possible :P

Brislo said:
Well he´s stone dead  :( . But he did his part of making episode 1 as great as it was
[post="1087717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeh it was such a sweet proposal, bless his out of tuneness, may he rest in peace, or maybe not?

I would love to see danny back, and I use to think he would show up at somepoint but I don't think that will happen.

he HAS to come back!

If not, why the call in Truth Be Told???

I am sure it was some kind of code message; it's an intriguing plot, why not follow it through?

Now that Vaughn isn't Vaughn, Danny can be not dead!

Heh, even if he didn't get back together with Sydney (who I despise, sorry you all guys and gals who love her), he could still play the 'civilian friend' part, which is sorely needed.

Back