Dare Devil Bloopers?

Hi!

I found the blooper caps on Gertie's jen-garner.net site and that AH download but the caps look like they were capped from a DVD and there are a few bloopers capped here... 精力に自信がなくなったら高麗人参 , or something higher quality and more complete than the Access Hollywood clips. I have the DD DVD and I couldn't find these outtakes/bloopers anywhere. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks!

Paradise

it's hidden. hmmm i don't remember the directions but in the daredevil thread in this forum, people posted the way to find it.

Ohhh, the hidden blooper reel is hilarious... :D

-Put in the second disk
-At the main menu click on "The Film"
-Click on "Beyond Hell's Kitchen: Making Daredevil"
-Highlight "Play" and press the LEFT arrow key on the remote control
-A pair of sais should appear, click ENTER.
-Enjoy!

Hope you followed that, it's worth it... ^_^

OMG. That was so funny. The part with the priest was great. Thanks for posting this. I am used to watching the movie on my laptop so I would have never known how to get to them. Now I can watch them over and over. Wahoo!

hahaha, I know...I loved the part when JG was under the umbrella and Ben kept making her laugh and mess up...I love things like that! And when Jon Favreau was talking to Ben and he was like "How do you know when your done wiping your ass?!" :lol:

Thanks! LOL! I know! Jen under the rain with Ben had me laughing. Jen does the best bloopers cause she's such a goofball! I love her, "It's...raining Ben, don't do that! You...go away!" LOL! And I loved, "I have something to show you...it's a body part," and her cute giggle, LOL! Thanks so much!

Paradise

ParadiseKendra said:
Thanks! LOL! I know! Jen under the rain with Ben had me laughing. Jen does the best bloopers cause she's such a goofball! I love her, "It's...raining Ben, don't do that! You...go away!" LOL! And I loved, "I have something to show you...it's a body part," and her cute giggle, LOL! Thanks so much!

Paradise
Lol i just found the outtakes and i have seen the Alias season 1 out takes and they was funny but i could stop laughing at her laugh when Ben goes "it's a body part" and also i bursted out laughing at Colin Farrel doing his irish people out take and also the bit with the rain could have been taken out of context comeplety

they hide them, so you have something to talk about later. like your doing now

also, theres no space In Daredevil.... =)