Movies DareDevil 2 and Electra Movie

ooo cool! I'm gonna go find it :D

Here it is for those who want it:

Feb. 27, 2003
Fox Plans Elektra Movie

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) — Elektra, the beautiful but deadly comic book heroine at the center of hit action movie Daredevil, will make a surprise comeback to the movies.
Film studio 20th Century Fox let the secret out of the bag late Wednesday, saying Jennifer Garner (of TV's Alias) will reprise her role as the high-kicking and knife-wielding Elektra in a new film still being developed by the studio.

The movie has yet to be named, but Fox did say it will be set after the events in Daredevil.

In a statement, Fox said the script is being developed, and other details were undisclosed.

A spokeswoman for Fox declined to comment further.

Daredevil stars Ben Affleck as the New York City superhero, who was blinded as a child and developed heightened senses of sound, touch, and smell. He uses his powers to fight crime boss Kingpin and maniacal hit man Bullseye.

The film has raked in $70 million at U.S. and Canadian box offices and topped the charts in two weeks in release.

The character of Elektra is the daughter of a wealthy industrialist who falls in love with Daredevil's daytime alter ego, Matt Murdock. But when her father is killed, she blames Daredevil, setting up a duel between the pair.

Elektra first appeared in Marvel Enterprises Inc.'s Daredevil comics in 1980. She possesses no superhuman abilities but is a master of martial arts and uses a pair of three-pronged daggers, or sai, with all the skill of a deadly assassin.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

so 2 movies will be coming out? too much i think...2 TOTAL is good enough for me, although you never can have enough of JG. i think if there is a 3rd that it wont draw many viewers in because they will be tired of it by then.

I'm getting very excited now!!! Only today, with our school closed, I finally saw Daredevil and am impatiently waiting for another movie!

Back