Daredevil Clique

Ok well I have herd there are two types of people.

Type#1 The people who are always on time. Always do what they are told and are sweet people who are helpful and kind.

Then there are type #2 The people who are staging a streak for the big football game (That was just an example! :smiley: )

or you know the regular Bad@$$es So tell! What type are you!

im alittle bit of both i guess! im a worry wart through and through but im never on time!LOL i guess im type 1 but a very relaxed type one, but compared to other ppl im not daring at all! im what you call a goody two shoes and i really dont care, i like being this way!LOL but i have fun so i dont know! sunfire your making me think too much!LOL im going back into my gutter in Pinapple Groves!LOL

O I am sorry vikki! I hate to think to much! :smiley: And I am alittle bit of both But as you said I am mostly a Goody toeshoes! as everyone says! Eveyone is always saying "You know alexis you need to do one thing wrong" And I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!! Because yea I am like never on time and well not my fault but ahhhhhhhh I wish people would just think of me as me and not a twoshoe! LMAO Thats a funny name TWOSHOE!!! LMAO! :smiley:

LMAO! :sideroll: heh heh...LMAO! Ok, breathe again Jo!

I'm a daredevil outside of my house when I'm away from everyone who watches me....I mean, when I'm at school, my parents wouldn't recognize me, I do so many weird stuff! And I'm never one to turn down a dare! My friend once dared me to go up to a random stranger and hug them, so I did. Another time I was dared to walk across this thing between these two building that was 2 or 3 stories up...not that high, but still.

But yeah, people who don't know the REAL me, the me at home, think I'm so sweet that I follow orders and act so responsible and stuff....

I'm different at home than at school or with my friends, I'll do (almost) anything, when I'm at home I'm just loud and crazy. When I'm with my friends I'm loud, crazy and stupid! I love going up to people and just chatting with them, I scream at people, and ask them their names, and then rename them. There used to be this guy who walked through the schoolyard everyday, and I named him Bob and I asked him to go to the prom with me (although I was in elementary school) Anyways, I'll say anything to people, I'm just not much of a risk-taker, like rollercoaster bungee jumper skydiver type person.

I'm rambling!

I've never actually been on a roller coaster, I've been too chicken, but I'm going to Canada's Wonderland in the summer, me hopes, and I am SOO going on EVERY SINGLE ONE. I didn't last time and I'm still kicking myself. I was such a wimp.

I have never been on a big rollercoaster! hehehehehe! My froends wanted to go ski diving and I just looked at them! Ok we live in Nebraska! Not the best place to Ski dive! LMAO! Might hit a cow! LMAO :smiley:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!might hit a cow, breathe vicki breathe, honestly sunfire that is the funniest thing i have ever hear or read!LOL!!might hit a cow, omg breathe! and yeah twoshoe is funny too!
and im like you syd, ill talk to anyone and everybody! i love to talk but im not a risktaker, but i love rollercoasters, actaully im petrified while in line, screaming and crying(honeslty!LOL) then afterwards im like lets do that again!LOL

Sunfire_77 said:
I have never been on a big rollercoaster! hehehehehe! My froends wanted to go ski diving and I just looked at them! Ok we live in Nebraska! Not the best place to Ski dive! LMAO! Might hit a cow! LMAO :smiley:
AAAAAAH!! COWS!!! Who knew? You say cow here....a few minutes later, cows are evil over there....

I'm definitly a #2. I am very adventourous and aleays doing something crazy. I never like to be told I'm to scared to do something so I'll always do it. I'll walk across beams that are really high of the ground, jump in frozen lakes when theres an open spot, tee-pea, fork yards, Ding Dong Ditch,, Prank call people and pretend I'm Saddam, flip off things. My mom freaks out when she sees me flipping and stuff. I also love rollercoasters of any kind. It would be really cool to go sky diving I want to do that someday. Yeah so I guess mabey I should try to become more like a type #1 but my friends always say stay the same because everthng would be boring if I wasn't like that.

GOOD FOR YOU CIASPY! Its good to be yourself! I give you an aplaude! hehehe!

Hey vikki! I hit another one of those d__ cows! They wont move! :smiley:

Back