Daredevil Clique

i know me too! i cant stop laughing when i see the word cow!LOL oh wow! oh wait amazing idea, hold on and soon go over to my story!GIGGLES EVILLY!LOL

*Crawks into plane* Jumps out and opens parachute* Sees spot on ground then sees its a cow! MOOOOOOOOO!*Hits cow* Cows scatter everywhere with there teeth sticking out. I run for my life while the cows chase me! THE DRUNKEN IRISH FLYING COWS! LMAO* LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

::door gets mad, goes red with anger:: ::unhinges itself and charges at Sunfire:: ::Jo sees this:: (slow motion) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ::runs at sunfire, tackles her out of the way, getting run over instead::
LMAO!

:: on the floor:: if I don't make it....give...give poppy...to..Siri... ::Passes out::

LMAO!! :P :lol: :D

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" Runs to jo who lies on the ground.* Vikki helps jo up and I gp at it with a ax! CHOP CHOP AHHHHHHHHHHHH CHOP CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey look! I made a lovely stick figure! LMAO :smiley:

::you hear the door screaming in pain:: nooo!! I'll tell you anything! ANYTHING!! How about those squirrels?! I work for them! I'll tell you their evil plot!

it's....it's the squirrels...they....they're planning to. . .

MU HA HA!! CLIFFHANGER!! LMAO!! stay tuned to see what the squirrels are planning! :lol:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ok so once I tryed jumping off my roof to prove to my sister that I was a daredevil and ended up breaking my arm and falling into a bush

LMAO!! Once I jumped from one roof to another just to prove I was! And I ended up landing on the other side! imagine that....

YES!! A CLIFF HANGER MWAH HA HA!! You'll just have to wait a few days for the continuation of "When Bad Doors Go Good...because of a death threat!" Stars are Sunfire and...(weird music) Door! and an occasional guest appearance from a random TC member, LMAO!

I'm type two, I love scary things and will try (almost)anything at least once, but then im also a good girl, i dont have boyfriends, i dont drink, smoke, etc...but im a risk taker in the scary stuff sense, but not with things that are just stupid and peer pressure stuff

Continuation of the cliff hanger...

The Squirrels are attacking!! They have their little tiny pitchforks and torches, they're ready to storm the villages! Gather the TC members and fight them Sunfire! Go! Before it's too late!!

Back