Daredevil Crossover Fic

Should we restart the Daredevil crossover fic?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Huh?

• Yes, but change it

• Leave it the way it is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!!! you should definately write it, but repost the original and continue on! It was awesome already! I cant wait!!!!
~Carey

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT SO EVERY BADLY!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it how it was, keep it original and then continue on!!!

OMG I just realized what i voted for!!!!!!! No DON'T change the story when you repost it!! Leave the story the way it is!! It's great and I love it a lot!! PLEASE PLEASE DON"T CHANGE IT!!!!!!! Just continue the story!!!

Calm down. The original four chaps are already up and to the best of my knowledge, spywolf should be done with the fifth one any day now.

~Me :angel2:

OMG I feel so friggin' special now. (not being sarcatic, I mean it!) Alias Elle, they like our story, they really do! I finally got chapt 5 up, sorry it took so long. Alias Elle, feel better please, that stinks that you're feeling bad. I'm glad you guys like it, as long as Alias Elle is willing to, I'm more than happy to continue this thread, it's a lot of fun to write!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back