Superheroes Daredevil (2003)

Intel said:
at the cinema i go to, it has a cardboard stand of Elektra for Daredevil, the first time i saw it there i stood still, jaw about to drop, and my friend was like hello? anyone there? hehe i saw a trailer soon afterwards, i soooo wanna see it now
i would got the cardboard and ran...lol

daredevil_3.jpg

creepy looking

agent hidden eyes said:
Intel said:
at the cinema i go to, it has a cardboard stand of Elektra for Daredevil, the first time i saw it there i stood still, jaw about to drop, and my friend was like hello? anyone there? hehe i saw a trailer soon afterwards, i soooo wanna see it now
i would got the cardboard and ran...lol
hehe yes that thought has crossed my mind, but the security guards would get to me b4 i'd get past the candy bar.
i dunno, ive wondered what they do with these cardboard stands after the movie has been in the theaters for a few weeks. Maybe i'll ask the manager or whoever's there, (that is, if DD turns out to be as great as it's been advertised)

I have a friend who works at a theatre. Most of the time the employees put their names in for a drawing for the posters and promotional items that they get before they even use it to advertise. The winner writes his/her name on the back so when they are done advertising for iit the guy/gal can take it home. I am very excited for Dare Devil. It shoudl be great. I read an article on it in the Cinescape magazine and it sounds awesome!

Well I guess I'll start again because last time it wasnt out yet... great movie! And Elektra can't be dead :confused: I just know she isnt.

I just loved the scene in the park, and the song Bring me to Life. How dare they cut it?!? :angry:

Evanescence is such a great band. Next week the cd comes out :D And Elektra isn't dead. I just wonder how they're going to explain how she survived. Maybe they actually will resurrect her like they did in the comics. That would be so cool if they did.

lol, don't worry, I have it cranked in my car ALL the time. I also love My Immortal. I really want to find the sheet music for it so I can play it on the piano. I love those songs