Dares!

Marlene said:
I had to do a weird dare today. Well it wasn't totally a dare. I was "ZAPPED!" It was really pointless, b/c I wasn't even looking, and I allowed my friend to draw some weird desgin on me and it turned out to be zap! and "You have a cute butt!." It was so annoying...i remember playing this game backing in the 3rd grade. So everyone was bugging my science teacher to say my name...so I would have to say the dreaded line. He kept going why? WHY? At the end he jsut did b/c he was interested. After I said that everyone was laughing hysterically and he turned tomato red.

Yeah...I have a really great reputation now. After slidding into a cone in gym and having my perverted classmates yell out "cone humper." :sigh: there isn't one action or phrase utterted that my friends don't turn into something strange n perverted.
lol...last year, all the magnet (this smart program) kids were doing that, and it was hilarous!

This is kind of childish but on time I had to walk up to this very nerdy guy who was in one of my classes and kiss him on the cheak. I didn't even know his name and I'm POSITIVE he didn't know who the hell I was. It was hilarious(yep, even to me). Seriously, imagine if some strange girl(me) comes up and just kisses your cheek. You had to see his facial expression!! ROTFLMAO!

Back