Dark and Light

Xblood

Cadet
what do yall think about this game? its coming out april 27 and i need a MMORPG to play but ive heard some bad stuff about this game heard the Devs are dumb and that they dont have much funding and stuff.. i just want to know what yall think about this game if any1 has been following it

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 23 2006, 04:15 PM
what do yall think about this game? its coming out april 27 and i need a MMORPG to play but ive heard some bad stuff about this game heard the Devs are dumb and that they dont have much funding and stuff.. i just want to know what yall think about this game if any1 has been following it
Don't get it, don't even think of getting it. It is trash. The devs put out a half-assed game with 1/10 of hte content they promised. Everyone looks the same.

It's made by the French.. enough said.

I think D&L is a very ambitious project with some creative ideas. But it's the sort of game I would look at 2 years after launch. Only then can you see if they ever achieved what they set out to do and worked the kinks out. Right now I don't think it would be much fun.

Did beta for a month. Bad quests. Lacking content. Huge world with very little of anything in it, including mobs. Other testers said the sieging was great but no one sieged while I was in game so *shrug*. Lawless PvP. Char models are near identical no matter race. lol

Over all I found it a lovely world, empty, and lacking in direction.

Back