Dark Days Are Coming?

Anyone know about this?

http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/

Just to let you know there is a puzzle to it that leads you to another site.

I didn't want to do a spoiler off the bat but if anyone has troubles or just wants to know, I will give hints or just lead the way :smiley:

Honestly I needed a bit of spoiler but figured it out in the end. Just a couple things helped me understand it a bit better.

Anyone know about this?

http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/

Just to let you know there is a puzzle to it that leads you to another site.

I didn't want to do a spoiler off the bat but if anyone has troubles or just wants to know, I will give hints or just lead the way :smiley:

Honestly I needed a bit of spoiler but figured it out in the end. Just a couple things helped me understand it a bit better.
Yeah, I don't quite understand the puzzle myself although I messed with it a bit and figured out how to place the pieces..

I am not sure if I can have hidden spoilers on here or not but there are four pieces. Also you will find three of each but they are each slightly different. They also can be rotated.

The story being set up on their forums is sounding more and more amazing as I follow it! If they can pull off a game with this kind of setting I'll be very happy.

I am quite pumped about this game now. And not totally going into solving everything that a lot of folks are but I am intrigued none the less and like seeing what people are coming up with.

To help clear things up for a bit for you guys....

Right now the developers have created a large puzzle online for fans. The objective of the puzzle is to find out the story of the game. So far its looking like an apocalyptic game possibly centered around H.P. Lovelock's writings in addition to many types of mysticism, religious prophecies, and aboriginal dreamlines.

We have the place of "the discovery"
We believe we have the correct time of "the discovery"
... and thats about it. Its still very speculative right now... check out the website(s).

Back