Dark Secrets

ok so back forever ago I lost my nerdstick, thus losing my fics but HERE is an update for this baby

Chapter 3

Sydney didn’t know why exactly she had snapped at Michael, but everything she had told him was true. She had grown up in the last year and a half; she had realized that high school was just a huge joke that meant nothing outside of those hollow walls.

“Who’s the new girl?” she heard someone whisper as she walked down the hall to her locker.

“I don’t know, Lauren said she was helping Michael in English class” she heard the brunette beside her respond.

She sighed; she had been just like that at one point.

*Flashback*

“Ew, did you like see what that new girl was wearing today?” Sydney laughed as she ate a piece of lettuce from her salad.

“I know, it was like SOOO old” her best friend Morgan made a face.

“Someone needs to teach her how to dress” Sydney made a face.

“Someone needs to teach who how to dress?” Julian Sark smiled as he took a seat beside Sydney and then pulled her onto his lap, “it’s not like she could be as gorgeous as you if she tried”

“That new girl” Sydney gestured towards a girl who was sitting alone in a corner eating a brown bagged lunch. “How are you sweetie?”

“I’m great, how are you?” Julian asked as he gently nipped at her ear.

“Good, what’s up for tonight?” Sydney asked as she entwined her fingers with his own.

“Well, my parents are out of town…if you want to come over” Julian told her and continued kissing at her neck.

*End Flashback*

Sydney sighed as she thought of it all. Her best friend, Morgan, a girl who now wouldn’t even look at her, let alone speak with her, it was almost funny how fair-weather her friends had been.

She looked down as her cell phone began to vibrate; she picked it up, paying no attention to the caller I.D

“Hello?” she answered it.

“Will you please talk to me?” the familiar British accent begged her.

“Stop calling” Sydney muttered and snapped the phone shut angrily, not looking where she was going she knocked right into someone. “Oh my god, I am SO sorry”

“Don’t worry about it” the guy looked up, it was Michael.

“No, I should have been paying attention” Sydney told him as she put her things back in her bag and handed him some of his stuff.

“Don’t worry about it. We all make mistakes” He smiled genuinely at her.

“You have no idea” Sydney smirked, “why are you being so nice to me? I was a complete bitch earlier”

“Something my kindergarten teacher taught me” Michael matched her smirk.

“What’s that?” Sydney smiled.

“Never judge a book by its cover. She said that sometimes if you opened it and gave it a shot, it would be the most worth while thing you ever read” Michael explained.

Sydney felt herself smile.

“Do me a favour?” Sydney asked him.

“What is it?” Michael looked at her.

“Don’t read too far into me” Sydney sighed before walking away

Chapter 5

“Mom, I’m going out, i’ll be home after the game” Michael called as he began walking out of his house.

“Are you going to any parties after?” Amelie Vaughn asked her son.

“No, I don’t think so. Why?” Michael asked.

“Well, some friends of your father and mine from New York are down here to visit someone and they will be stopping by for dinner” Amelie explained.

“And you want me to make an appearance?” Michael asked with a smile.

“Yes, if you wouldn’t mind” Amelie smiled at him.

“Sure thing mom” Michael smiled and threw his hockey bag into the car.

“Good luck sweetie” Amelie called as she watched her son drive away.

Vaughn drove down the streets, his radio was silenced and he was glancing in various directions, his glance hit the house, the house he had seen Sydney walk into earlier that day, but now, there was another car in the driveway.

A boyfriends?

“Dude, why are you thinking about her?” he muttered to himself as he arrived at the school and walked out back to the arena.

“Talking to yourself man?” Eric Weiss came up from behind him.

“Oh, dude, hey” Michael smiled, “and no, I’m just thinking out loud”

“So…your talking to yourself” Eric laughed.

“Shutup” Michael laughed.

“Are you going to Lauren’s party after?” Eric asked as they walked to the arena.

“No, my mom wants me to come home and meet some of her and my dad’s friends from New York” Michael shrugged.

“Maybe they’ll have a hot daughter you can hook up with. God knows you need it” Eric laughed.

“Shut up you tool!” Michael shoved his shoulder jokingly.

“It’s true and we all know it” Eric laughed, “speaking of hot…have you seen that new girl, brown hair, brown eyes, tall…GORGEOUS”

“Yeah, Sydney” Michael nodded.

“You know her? How do you know her? She’s been here for like a day!” Eric nearly shouted.

“She’s in my English class” Michael told him.

“Do you have her number yet?” Eric asked.

“no” Michael shook his head.

“AIM?”

“No”

“Address?”

“NO! I don’t have anything!” Michael shouted.

“Holy Vaughn, just relax” Eric scuffed.

“Well honestly Eric, why the hell does everything around here have to be about the new girl, and getting the new girls number and banging the new girl!” Michael sighed exasperatedly.

“I didn’t say anything about banging her…but if you want to…”

“Shut up” Michael mumbled as they walked into the locker room to get ready for the game.

The game progressed quickly with Michael scoring 2 goals for the Wildcats, the final score being 2-0 for them.

“I’ll see you on Monday then?” Eric asked as he and Michael walked out to their cars.

“Yeah, I guess so” Michael shrugged.

“Have fun man” Eric laughed as he got in his car and sped away, following the long line of cars that were leaving and heading to Lauren Reed, head cheerleaders house.

“I will” Michael muttered as he went in the opposite direction towards his house.

*~*

“Well, Michael should be home any minute. He just had his hockey game” Amelie smiled as she brought her guests in.

“Well, I hope it went well” Jack Bristow smiled as he kissed Amelie’s cheek gently.

“So, how are you?” Amelie looked at her three guests as her husband, Bill walked in with drinks from the kitchen.

“We’re good, Sydney is just getting used to living out here” Laura Bristow smiled as she sat between her husband and daughter on the sofa.

“And how are you liking it?” Amelie smiled.

“It’s nice, it’s different from New York” Sydney smiled politely at the woman she remembered meeting when she was very young.

“And you’re going to Franklin?” Bill asked as he handed her the diet Coke she had asked for.

“Yes I am” Sydney smiled and took a sip, “thank you”

“Our son goes there” Amelie smiled.

“Oh really? I haven’t met many people, maybe I’ll see him around” Sydney smiled as she heard the front door open.

“I’m sure he’d be glad to be of any help” Bill smiled as he saw Michael walk in. “Speak of the devil”

“What?” Michael looked around quizzically.

“We were just talking about you. Michael, this is Sydney, Sydney, this is our son Michael” Bill made the quick introductions.

“Um…hi” Sydney looked at him.

“Hi” Michael nodded.

“Mom, dad, sorry but…I uh…I have to go and check on that…assignment that I have to do” Sydney smiled sympathetically hoping that everyone bought her lie.

“Alright dear” Laura nodded, “would you like a ride home?”

“Yeah, I could give you a ride” Michael told her.

“No, it’s fine, I’ll walk” Sydney stood up quickly. “Thankyou so much for having me Mr and Mrs Vaughn, I’ll see you soon”

“Well, I hope things are alright dear” Amelie smiled as Sydney virtually dashed out of the room, grabbed her coat and closed the door she began walking home.

“I’ll be right back” Michael smiled and followed Sydney.

Sydney was barely down the driveway when she heard the door open and close once again.

“Sydney!” Michael shouted after her.

“Don’t! Please! Just forget you saw me here” Sydney turned to look at him with tears streaming down her face.

That was great ... hehe seems Michael cant get Syd out of his head ... wounder whats up with Syd ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

ok im tryin to figure her but cant can u plaese explain
it has somethin to do with sark that much we know
cani plz get a pm

Hmm what's wrong with Syd!!!
-But if I read this right Vaughn's mom said that their friends were visiting someone here...so if they're just visiting does that mean they don't live with Syd!?? :Ponder:
-And if you are sending out PMs for this will you please add me to the list!!!! :D

i m interested i wanna know what happened to syd
but i love that vaughn can't keep his mind off her
please pm me when u update
thanks

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I wonder what's up with Syd...
What happened to her in New York.
And why doesn't her best friend talk to her.
Can't wait to see what happens next.

“Mom, dad, sorry but…I uh…I have to go and check on that…assignment that I have to do” Sydney smiled sympathetically hoping that everyone bought her lie.

“Alright dear” Laura nodded, “would you like a ride home?”

“Yeah, I could give you a ride” Michael told her.

“No, it’s fine, I’ll walk” Sydney stood up quickly. “Thankyou so much for having me Mr and Mrs Vaughn, I’ll see you soon”

“Well, I hope things are alright dear” Amelie smiled as Sydney virtually dashed out of the room, grabbed her coat and closed the door she began walking home.

“I’ll be right back” Michael smiled and followed Sydney.

Sydney was barely down the driveway when she heard the door open and close once again.

“Sydney!” Michael shouted after her.

“Don’t! Please! Just forget you saw me here” Sydney turned to look at him with tears streaming down her face.
What the hell was that?! Awesome update :D Can't wait for more.

Back