Dark thoughts

Oh my Gosh! Do you guys really want me to continue this? I dont even know why I stopped! Seriously, because I will start it up again if you guys really want me to...
~Carey

Hey guys! yep, its been awhile, but this is all I could come up with for now, more will soon follow!
~Carey

Irena stared at the dusty ground wondering how to respond to Sloanes interrogation. She couldnt play dumb, because, it was true, she had known for certain exactly where Sydney fit into their "momentous plans", but now when she really thought about it, did she really want to not only destroy her daughters relationship witht he man she loved, but her entire future? The answer was definately no, now the question was how could she outsmart Sloane?

Sloane blatantly knew something that she did not and she realized that he was going to play that fact for all it was worth, but how could she manipulate Sloane into thinking that she knew exactly what he was about to reveal?

Irena discreetly motioned for Sloane to follow her away from the dull room that housed a motionless Sydney being cradled by an awestruck Vaughn on the Verge of tears.

Sloane was all to pleased with the current events to consider leaving, but these were special circumstances and he could allot time, besides what could Irena possibly say that could bring him down...

Back