Season 2 Dark Turn Spoilers!

emetib

Cadet
All of this from Vartan Hos, another excellent, excellent, excellent, emphasis of the EXCELLENT, site.

-----

georgine asks: What can you tell us about the next episode of Alias?
Kristin replies: Dixon's finally a REAL good guy, as he's welcomed into the CIA. FINALLY, more Lena Olin … she'll be very prevalent in this ep, as she helps Jack try to catch Sloane (I'm still thinking she's working WITH him, but anyway, bygones …) and also share a few tender moments with her daughter. Also, of course, the drama of Vaughn possibly being a traitor (noooooooooooooooooooooooo!) is played out. Don't believe it for a nanosecond.

-----

beckygene asks: Have you heard the rumor that Debra Messing will guest star on Alias?
Kristin replies: Yes, but so far, I haven't been able to find any sort of confirmation. I'd take it with a grain of salt (pot, meet kettle) because the rumor was started on IMDB, which is mostly user- generated information. According to them, a 14-year old actress named Maria Hatzis as "Delia Vaughn" and Will and Grace's Debra Messing as "Katherine Vaughn."

-----

Kristin: Far more reliable are the rumors that Richard Lewis will come on the show … he's in this Sunday's episode, playing an agent who gives Sydney info that makes her question Vaughn's loyalties.

-----

SYDNEY BEGINS TO LOSE TRUST IN VAUGHN WHEN SHE DISCOVERS THAT HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE AGENCY, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Actor/Comedian Richard Lewis ("Anything But Love") Guest Stars

"A Dark Turn" – Sydney begins to question where Vaughn's allegiances lie when she learns through CIA Agent Yeager (Richard Lewis, "Anything But Love") that he is under investigation by the Agency. Meanwhile Irina and a crucial Rambaldi manuscript are used as bait to try to catch Sloane, and Sydney welcomes Dixon to the CIA, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MARCH 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Lena Olin as Irina Derevko, Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin, Merrin Dungey as Francie Calfo, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Terry O'Quinn as Kendall, Greg Grunberg as Weiss, Richard Lewis as Agent Yeager, Thomas Urb as Ilya Stuka, Ravil Isyanov as Karpachev, Michael Yavnieli as techie no. 2, Michael Komurov as Russian bodyguard, Jon Dixon as CIA officer, Yoshio Be as Chinese captain and Ryan O'Quinn as local driver.

"A Dark Turn" was written by Jesse Alexander and directed by Ken Olin.

-----

Original: Thanks to tvguideonline.com.

A Dark Turn
60 min.
CIA rumors and the mysterious presence of a KGB agent have Sydney suspecting Vaughn's loyalties, while Jack's are tested by the strange and risky union he's forged with Irina to smoke out Sloane. Weiss: Greg Grunberg. Kendall: Terry O'Quinn. Irina: Lena Olin. Vaughn: Michael Vartan.

-----

Original: Thanks to FilmJerk.com.

Alias: In "A Dark Turn" episode 668, Sark's double is revealed. He is a Spanish speaker from Panama, at least until the genetic re-engineering. Alias is also looking for a new semi-regular cast member, Gadget Girl, who is a hip and funky techie, one I pray will fall for Marshall.

-----

Original: Thanks to Kerrskeed and Alias Uncovered.

Sydney is being interrogated by Mitchell Yeager, a Counterintelligence Threat Analyst for the CIA. She has to sign a confidentiality agreement with her thumbprint; it's a felony if she talks to anyone about this. He starts asking her questions about Vaughn, whether she saw him use a pay phone or buy cigarettes when they were on a mission in France and how long he was out of her sight in Cayo Concha and if they're intimate. Syd says it's none of his business to the last one. Yeager says it has come to their attention that Vaughn has been in contact with "a number of unapproved foreign operatives" and that he's been trying to contact a former KGB assassin named Progroski with ties to terrorist organizations.

Will has a nightmare about telling Francie about him and Sydney working for the CIA. When he wakes up (next to Francie), he's in a cold sweat. The next morning, he goes into the kitchen and finds Vaughn eating breakfast and reading the paper. Will tells him about the nightmare, and Vaughn says it's an anxiety dream that's pretty common for new recruits. Will says it was a horrible thing to feel that he was selling out the CIA. "And we're TIGHT ON Vaughn, who hears this... then goes back to the paper -- and in that moment we can't tell: is that just his innocent reaction? Or was that a guilty man hiding his own secrets?"

In Hong Kong, Jack and Irina are posing as U.N. inspectors. Different scene: Jack and Kendall discuss Sark taking the bait and wanting to meet Irina to discuss the sale of the Rambaldi manuscript. Jack says he'll set it up in Panama.

Irina studies the Rambaldi manuscript (a study of the human heart) in her cell. Syd comes in and says she heard they were going to Panama. Irina sees that she's troubled, but Syd says she just didn't sleep well last night. Syd wonders if they'll really get Sloane. Irina says setting the trap will be dangerous, and in case she doesn't come back, she wants Syd to know that she loves her. She tells Syd that she doesn't have to respond. Syd is touched and afraid for Irina, and assures her that she'll be coming back.

-----

Original: Thanks to Mush and ABC Medianet.

SYDNEY BEGINS TO LOSE TRUST IN VAUGHN WHEN SHE DISCOVERS THAT HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE AGENCY, ON ABC’S “ALIAS”

“A Dark Turn” – Sydney begins to question where Vaughn’s allegiances lie when she learns that he is under investigation by the Agency. Meanwhile Irina and a crucial Rambaldi manuscript are used as bait to try to catch Sloane, and Sydney welcomes Dixon to the CIA, on “Alias,” SUNDAY, MARCH 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Alias” stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Lena Olin as Irina Derevko, Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin, Merrin Dungey as Francie Calfo, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest cast TBD.

“A Dark Turn” was written by Jesse Alexander and directed by Ken Olin.

”Alias” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

-----

Original: Thanks to Freelancer at Alias Uncovered.

Episode 17 Title: "A Dark Turn" More to come!

-----

Some of these are duds at the moment, such as the name of the show, but I just slapped it all there. Looks great, as always...

Of course Vaughn's up to something. He's trying to figure out who bugged Sydney's house, and I'm betting he finds out about Franice. And like I keep saying, he's not evil.

I think it would be interesting if Vaughn found out about Francie and then Sydney has to choose to trust her boyfriend or her best friend. Of course if she hasn't suddenly turned extremely stupid and blind to Vaughn' cuteness, she'd trust Vaughn.

emetib said:
Alias: In "A Dark Turn" episode 668, Sark's double is revealed. He is a Spanish speaker from Panama, at least until the genetic re-engineering.
But I thought that there were only two doubles! Jack Lennox and Francie were supposed to be the "cloned" people. Does that mean that Francie had a twin or something?

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
emetib said:
Alias: In "A Dark Turn" episode 668, Sark's double is revealed. He is a Spanish speaker from Panama, at least until the genetic re-engineering.
But I thought that there were only two doubles! Jack Lennox and Francie were supposed to be the "cloned" people. Does that mean that Francie had a twin or something?
No. I read somewhere that there is more than one cloning machine, and there are possibly more doubles walking around... *shudders*

all i can say is that i don't want vaughn to be bad! and i also want syd to have to pick between vaughn and francie! she better pick vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Garner, after being interveiwed right after last seasons cliffhanger finale, accidently gave it all away.
When asked if Michael Vartan's character would not be returning. She replied:
"Hell No! He has a 6-year contract!"
And if Vuaghn is evil, i dont think it'll be this soon.

I know he's not bad! I decided that whatever he's keeping from Syd he's doing to protect her. Like maybe it has something to do with his father's murder, since Syd's mom killed him. Or something. But she made it clear that she doesn't want to be protected.

Well, I just watched the Alias ep called "A Dark Turn".
EXCELENT episode.
Well, here's the spoilers for those that haven't watched it yet:
Irena goes get a Ramboldi artifact for the CIA as the CIA thinks it'll be the perfect oportunity to get a hold of Sloane.
Sloane sets up a meeting as he heard Irena got the Rambaldi artifact, and they got the area under surveillance on sattelite. But Francie hyptonizes Will when he's sleeping (they're sleeping together remember? Also, he's a consultant for the CIA so he's got access to sattellites) and then she extracts the sattelite info outta him, and she makes him not to remember the talk with her but instead to think that they just had "the best sex" he's ever had.
Irena goes to meet Sloane and Sark picks her up on the limmo. Then they're starting to flee and the sat link goes down (because Francie gave the sat link info to Sloane so that area can be in the "DARK"), then the director asks Jack to turn on the tracking device that Marshall implanted on Irena back in the CIA but he says he can't (because he removed it after having sex with Irena).
Meanwhile Vaughn releaved to Sydney what he's been doing in his own free time after she confronts him. He tells her that he's been gathering info to prove that Irena is dirty but even after 4 months he has nothing at all.
Now back to the "dark turn". While in the dark, the limmo passes under a bridge and THIS is when another limmo keeps on going while the limmo with Sark and Irena escape and they go find Sloane. Irena gives Sloane the Rambaldi artifact and thanks him for "extract" her from the CIA.
Really nice episode, and DEFINATELLY worth watching.

Back