Season 2 Dark Turn Spoilers!

emetib said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
emetib said:
Alias: In "A Dark Turn" episode 668, Sark's double is revealed. He is a Spanish speaker from Panama, at least until the genetic re-engineering.
But I thought that there were only two doubles! Jack Lennox and Francie were supposed to be the "cloned" people. Does that mean that Francie had a twin or something?
No. I read somewhere that there is more than one cloning machine, and there are possibly more doubles walking around... *shudders*

sorry for the triple quote, but i wanna clear up all this.

"Sark's double" is the double he created. He (and sloane) turned someone into a francie double and then had her (or the him turned her) kill the real francie. There are only two doubles- the lenox double who is already dead, and the francie double who unfortunately has killed the real francie. Two.
Does this make sense now? It was explained in that last scene a feaw episodes back> When Sloane phones Sark he asks him if the plan for his double is on the way and sark calls the francie double, it cuts to the house where francie double is on the bed and the real francie is dead bleeding on the floor. does anyone remember?

KewlGuy said:
... Well, I just watched the Alias ep called "A Dark Turn".
EXCELENT episode. ...
No reason to quote the whole post, it was long, but wow!
you watched it already! and
OMG!!!!! Irina is evil!!!!

AHHH!!! EVIL IRINA!!!!!!!

and omg jack and irina slept together again. This is crazy!

Alias Elle said:
Wow... wow wow wow wow wow...

So Irina is definitely evil, huh? I don't think anyone saw this coming.

~Me :angel2:
I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! NO ONE BELIEVED ME, BUT I WAS RIGHT!!!!! *evil laughter*

Back