Dark Water

nataliethealiasfreak

The Dark Phoenix
so i went to see Dark Water last night with my boyfriend and i couldn't sleep the whole night lol! i'm not a big fan of scary movies but that was the only movie we haven't seen yet lol it was such a freaky movie!! although it was kinda boring until the end, i found the ending really weird though :blink: i dunno, i wouldn't wanna see that movie again :confused:

so has anyone else seen it?

I saw it and I really liked it. I don't like scary movies either but I didn't find this one scary at all except one part near at the end made me jump a little bit. I mean it had moments that I was getting nervous but nothing really scared but I was freaked out a little afterwards. I was never a Jennifer Connelly fan but after this I am, she was really good I thought she did an excellent job in making you feel for her character. It's a really good drama with some pesky ghost story in between. Of course I saw it with my sister and my dad and I was the only one who liked it, my dad said it was the worst movie he's ever seen and my sis said she just didn't like it she thought they were trying to do to much.

Jennifer Garner said:
I was never a Jennifer Connelly fan but after this I am, she was really good I thought she did an excellent job in making you feel for her character.
[post="1420704"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree! I just saw it and liked it a lot too. It didnt really have a happy ending though, I hate that :P! I was a little anxious at some parts too... Overall, I thought it was very entertaining!

P.S. Oh, and I also have a crush on Jennifer Connelly ^_^ :lol:.

Jennifer Conelly was great- that was the first movie i have ever seen her in (y)

i thought it was okay, it made me really tense in a couple parts - i went to see it with one of my friends and he kept jumping at everything :lol: i couldn;t stop laughing at him :P

i was really weirded out when they said that the little girl's name was natasha- that's my name! :eek:

saw it ... and it was a great movie ... some scary moments ... but the ending was so sad ... who would have thought ... :(

Jennifer Connoly did an awesome job (y) (y)

but I have to ask ... whats with the Japanese and water ... every freaking movie from Japan has to do with water ... The Ring 1 and 2 ... The Grudge ... and now this one ... :o_O:

Alias_Gay said:
saw it ... and it was a great movie ... some scary moments ... but the ending was so sad ... who would have thought ...  :(

but I have to ask ... whats with the Japanese and water ... every freaking movie from Japan has to do with water ... The Ring 1 and 2 ... The Grudge ... and now this one ... :o_O:
[post="1423829"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It WAS sad! Good, I'm not the only one that thought so :P .

And a very valid question about the water :lol:

Then end was definitely sad, there were 2 people sitting a few seats away from me that were crying.

Alias_Gay said:
[post="1423829"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree, she is what made the movie for me. After seeing Dark Water I can now say I am a Jennifer Connelly fan.

Jennifer Garner said:
Then end was definitely sad, there were 2 people sitting a few seats away from me that were crying.
I agree, she is what made the movie for me.  After seeing Dark Water I can now say I am a Jennifer Connelly fan.
[post="1424688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely, I really cared for the character...I'am a fan for sure now also!

Back