Darkness

I hadn't even heard about her new movie, even though it's set to release on June 18, 2004.

Here's the info, as mentioned on movies.go.com:

The movie stars: Anna Paquin, Lena Olin, Iain Glen, Stephan Enquist, Giancarlo Giannini, Fele Martinez, Fermi Reixach

Rated: R
Genre: Horror, Teen

Overview: A family (Lena Olin as the mom, Iain Glen as the dad, and Anna Paquin as the daughter) moves to the country, only to discover that the house they've moved into has a "dark" history that threatens them.

...Has anybody else heard anymore about it???

o i found a website with a review, i luv Anna Paquin and hadn't any idea that she was in a new movie, esp a movie with Lena. i looked it up and theres a review at Darkness and aintitcool.com but it was given good and bad reviews and i cant believe i haven't hear of it but i just watched the trailer and it sent a chill down my spine!!! it reminds me of teh movie Clamityville Horror movie or something like that go to www.flimax.com and watch the trailer!!!! Lena and Anna re in it. i have to see it!!!

I just read on Yahoo! that now Dimension Films will release this movie as a direct-to-video movie ... I would have loved to see it in theaters, but guess we won't now ... :(

wow... i wish we could see it in theatres!! when will it be out on video? i guess today is the day it was supposed to be out... i checked papers and stuff - nothing! so i guess they'll skip theatres entirely...

this sounds cool. i will rent it then. i watched her in polish wedding and she was great

off topic: i was shopping at this shopping center called The Somerset Collection and seen a woman who looked exactly like Lena

Back