Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Darude

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dark Wiccan, Apr 12, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

I like Darude, they're pretty cool, I have their CD, if you haven't heard of them, you might have heard some of their songs like "Sandstorm" or "Feel the Beat", I started this topic because I was wondering if anybody else liked them????

2. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

Yeah, i think i've heard those tracks you've mentioned, but i guess that's about it. (i think)

3. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

Yeah, they're not that big in the music business

4. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

I love Sandstorm! That came out so long ago it seems though. What was that, like last summer?

5. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

Actually, I think it was just about 2 years ago, yeah, Darude's one of my faves, I like feel the beat, very strange, but really cool

6. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

yeah, you're right, that was almost two years ago. Holy cow does time ever fly.

But yeah, the beat is awesome. One of these days I'll actually get out and buy the cd. Right now I just have some of the songs downloaded.

7. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

Cool, it's been out for a while so it should be pretty cheap

8. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

I'm thinking a used store is in order here. I could probably pick it up for like 5 bucks :D

9. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

Your probably right

10. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

How did you get into Darude? I had a friend who stumbled upon them and forced me to listen to them all the time. I thank him for it though. :)

11. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

I didn't get into Darude right away actually, I was sketching and I heard this awesome song(Feel the Beat) on the radio and I kept listening to find out who it's by and it said Darude, and I'm like, that sounds familiar, OMG!!! They made Sandstorm!! And something really funny happened, like 2 minutes later the CD came on a commercial, strange coincidence. But the strange thing is that Feel the Beat isn't my favourite, Burning is, I LOVE THAT SONG!!!