Dashboard Confessional

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
I heart DC. :love:

I love every damn song. Except for maybe "This Is A Forgery" because that is just... something else. :lol:

For some DC videos: RollingStone.com :D

Your opinions on them?

ETA: Get the new song Vindicated. It's friggin' awesome!!!!

Oh, and just a little tidbit: Chris was born in CT! :D

Now Chris Carrabba is my guilty pleasure but he is such a great one. Probably one of the best experiences of my life was traveling to NYC to see one of the solo performances he did last spring. Anyway, they are great studio style, but live, they are incredible, so I suggest you head on over to Dashboard Confessional Live and invest some time in downloading some live stuff. The really early stuff is great, and if you want live Dashboard at it's best check out Hands Down from Irvine, California on September 9, 2002. I have a plethora of Dashboard info in my brain, but the best thing I can tell you is whever you get the chance check Chris, John, Scott and Mike out live. Enjoy the glory that is Dashboard. :smiley:

one of my faves..don't have mission yet..but i own "places" and "unplugged"....when their cover of rem songs are great...chris is hot and talented..what else can u ask for

My roommate about 3 years ago was really into this band, and she got me HOOKED. I'm not a big fan of the Unplugged cd, 'cause there are too many screaming girls. I don't like their electric stuff as much either.

My favorite songs...

Hands Down (the acoustic version that's on the So Impossible EP... sooo good)
So Impossible
For You To Notice
Standard Lines (the lyrics are just sooo honest... and TRUE)
Swiss Army Romance
Saints and Sailors
Places You Have Come to Fear the Most

Ghost of a Good Thing and Carve Your Heart Out (y) (y)

I also love A Plain Morning because it helps to listen to it when I'm homesick ^_^

i luv this band

Screaming Infedelities and Hands Down acoustic are my fave...i also like the original version of Hands Down its the cutest song!!!

i love them! and mostly all of the songs by them.. hehe. my friend is going to see them (and thrice and 2 other bands that i forget the names) tonight. i am sooo jealous!

i love DC! i can't wait to pick up their CD after I babysit a little more and actually have some cash! :greedy: i just got into them after hearing about them on AA and then they came here on tour and i was so mad cuz it was too late to get tickets! :( but i really really love them! and i was so excited cause the day they came here there was a whole article about them on the cover of the arts and life section of our newspaper! :woot:

I love Dashboard, they came to town a few weeks ago and my friend got tickets. Did she take me? NO!!! She took her boyfriend. The nerve of some people....:rolleyes:

Nad said:
I love Dashboard, they came to town a few weeks ago and my friend got tickets.  Did she take me? NO!!!  She took her boyfriend.  The nerve of some people....:rolleyes:
Shame on her!!!!!!

The closest they're coming to CT is Lowell, MA. But alas, that's in 10 days and the tickets left are tickets to the nosebleed section. No, thanks. :lol:

I found this on RollingStone.com:
Dashboard Confessional didn't plan on recording new music this summer. Then the producers of Spider-Man 2 came calling. "I'm a comic-book fan and a movie guy," says Dashboard singer Chris Carrabba, who knocked out a new track, "Vindicated," in one afternoon.

The man is so talented. :love:

And this:
Asked what the title of his autobiography would be, Carrabba replies, Every Day Is a Quiet Disaster. And then he smiles.

Oh, how I heart him. :love:

Oh, and As Lovers Go is on the Shrek 2 soundtrack. :lol:

I'm so pissed! They were at the Webster Theater TWICE last year!!! :angry: AND at the ctnow Meadows! :superangry: I can't believe I missed them!

Ahh!!!!! I got Vindicated live... and it's acoustic!! The quality's a bit bad but it's still... :love: If anyone wants it, just IM me at supaflgyirrl and I'll send it to ya! :D

ETA: I was just listening to it again and at the beginning, Chris goes: This is called Vindicated. It's about... feeling... vindicated. :lol:

Back