Dashboard Confessional

hahah...I'm sure you don't suck :lol:

Thanks for the tips.....and yea....my brother keeps complaining that his fingers hurt like helll....adn that b/c of the guitar he has to cease his PS2 playing :hmm:

( I don't even know where to use them anymore :lol:smiley:

and yes...Chris is a maniac.........a really hot maniac :lol:

:lol: Wasn't there a song...from flashdance...something about a maniac...

Yea...your fingers do hurt like hell...the tip of my index finger is all hard now...it's kinda nasty...and it smells like guitar strings :o_O:

haha.jpg

haha....I've never seen this picture before :lol:

some site....like a site off of geocities or something.....sorry I forgot....I've been googling DC for a while now....

I need goood sites for pics....you know any?

Look.....u know where it says PM and EMAIL and everyting...at the bottom of each persons post....mine and yours are orange.....but Mickey's is blue :confused:

and yea....I'm calmer now :D

yendys47 said:
I know! stupid #@$^%@ $%$ :cuss:

:eek:fftopic: Hey...how come it always says ur offline on the little arowy thingy? :confused:
[post="988652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wanna know my secret? Well I'm not telling you :P

Ok...kidding...um...it's because I'm anonymous. so it seems like I'm not online. I'm lurking :Ph34r:

hahaha....that's why....I say someting in some topic....then..BOOM there's a reply......and I'm just like :confused:

I guessed u were anonymous....but since I'm slow....I didn't realize that the orange thing turns blue :hmm:

Alas, I'm back from roughin' it in the woods and what do I get? A call from my dearest Mima (you know her, Cynthia from the DC forum) that her and dearest Jesta went to a surprise Dashboard show in Hartford last night. :hmm: And the killer? They met him in the merch room and shook his hand. Buut they didn't get his autograph. Shady.

Buuuuuuut... I do believe she is lying to me because she wanted to go camping and she couldn't... so it's just a way to get back at me.

So I will have to get back on that...

I've got confirmation... she lied. I so knew she did. Cause one, Jes' mom won't let her drive to Hartford by herself. Two: surprise show? Why would Chris put on a surprise show on a Sunday night? Three: they supposedly found out about the show from "some guy"... riiiiiiight. Four: she said the set was 2 hours... the show I went to, th set was only an hour and a half. Five: they met him and didn't get an autograph? Bull. But I know they lied cause I checked on the Webster site and there was no such show. Pfft.

Back