Dashboard Confessional

Of course. I would have died if it were true.

But yeah... I don't even see why she lied in the first place. She was just jealous that I was camping and having fun and she couldn't go so she KNEW I'd be jealous that she got to meet Chris and I didn't. Pfft.

Mima said all that?
hahah.....when I read your first post I was like :eek:
then I read the explanation....and your discovery.... :hmm:

odd....

Not sure yet... but I figure definitely before the end of next year... some people are guessing 'round November.

The cutest friggin' thing ever... my sister loooooooooooooooooooooooooooves Vindicated! You should hear her "singing" along. She screams at the top of her lungs, "SLIP AWAY! SLIP AWAY!!!!" She mumbles along until the chorus comes out and then boom, she starts screaming. Hahaha. (She's gonna be 3 in January.) When we were coming home from camping, we must have listened to Vindicated a million times cause whenever it ended, she'd scream for more. El oh el. Annnnnd... you can't sing along, cause only SHE can. Friggin' girl. And whenever she sings it, she has this look on her face and it's friggin' hilarious. I love it.

Your sister is so cute!! I can just picture her singing :lol:

Oh this reminds me....I taught my cousin "Vindicated" cause I kept singing it on this road trip I went on with him...and then the next time I visited him in P.A. he's like "OMG.....they were playing "Vindicated" in my denttists office....and I asked the lady if she could tape it for me so can get you to listen to it..but she said no" And he looked all dissapointed cause he felt like he let me dowwn :lol: I think he's eitehr 6 or 7 years old....

Oh. Em. Gee. Mimi is being really stupid. Her, Jes, and Johnny were at my house last night. And my cousin (who I've disowned) said she didn't like Vindicated. :o_O: And then I was like, "Yeah, I've been hearing it on the radio a lot lately and the DJ keeps saying, the new song.." And it's like, old. But yeah... so Mimi goes, "Yeah, me and Jes met him." And then they whispered something to each other. And I was like, whatever. And Mimi was like, "Yeah, we shook his hand." And Johnny goes, "Are you jealous, Joy?" And then Mimi goes, "Of course she's jealous... she probably wants to maul us and be drenched in his sweat." I was like, "Uhh... yeah... okay... whatever."

I can't believe they're still trying to play it off like they went to a damn show. How stupid do they think I am? Seriously.

ooh i would love to see them live, im going to the alien invasion this sat. but i looove his lyrics, and when you listen to the song its sounds so live, not all tuned and fixed

i wonder when dash comes to norcal again. i'd love to see them, i'd love to see chris. i have so many dash songs on my ipod. i play all my songs on random order but i swear almost every songs that plays is from the unplugged album.

by the way, did you ever get that, joyie?

i think i wear my dash shirt at least 3 times a week. i wear it to bed haha.

Quiet Disaster said:
Oh. Em. Gee.  Mimi is being really stupid.  Her, Jes, and Johnny were at my house last night.  And my cousin (who I've disowned) said she didn't like Vindicated. :o_O:  And then I was like, "Yeah, I've been hearing it on the radio a lot lately and the DJ keeps saying, the new song.."  And it's like, old.  But yeah... so Mimi goes, "Yeah, me and Jes met him."  And then they whispered something to each other.  And I was like, whatever.  And Mimi was like, "Yeah, we shook his hand."  And Johnny goes, "Are you jealous, Joy?"  And then Mimi goes, "Of course she's jealous... she probably wants to maul us and be drenched in his sweat."  I was like, "Uhh... yeah... okay... whatever."

I can't believe they're still trying to play it off like they went to a damn show.  How stupid do they think I am?  Seriously.
[post="996181"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dear god..... <_< :rolleyes:

CoveDweller11 said:
[post="997180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahah....I'm sure I would too :lol: **sigh**

svfan4ever said:
i want to see them live so bad...
[post="997497"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:depressed: (n) <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> ME TOO!!</span>

CoveDweller11 said:
i wonder when dash comes to norcal again. i'd love to see them, i'd love to see chris. i have so many dash songs on my ipod. i play all my songs on random order but i swear almost every songs that plays is from the unplugged album.

by the way, did you ever get that, joyie?

[post="997180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah. I got it when I was down in Virginia... but I haven't watched the DVD yet. Hahaha. felgercarb... come to think of it... where the hell are my Dashboard CDs?! :thinking: I think I might have packed them. felgercarb.

tell me when you watch it. there's these 2 annoying ass girls in the back behind chris and they sing HELLA loud. i wanted to jump into the TV and kick their ass. you'll see what i'm talking about.

Eeeeeeee! I'm watching Dashboard live right now at the Austin City Limits Music Festival! :D

He's singing Swiss Army Romance right now... for all the short people who have a disadvantage at festivals. Le sigh...

And guess what shirt he's wearing... the same one that he performed in on Letterman. Hahaha.

I just heard some chick scream out: "WE LOVE YOU, CHRIS!" And then Chris goes, "How 'bout a round for Modest Mouse!"

Love it.

Back