Dashboard Confessional

Ha, I WISH I were there. But no, I'm watching it via live broadcast through Launch. I thought I missed it, cause I read last night they were supposed to be on at 6 eastern time... but luckily, I came home and launched it RIGHT when Chris came on stage. Good thing we didn't stay at the mall longer!! Kick ass. The festival is HUGE!! There's a whole lotta people. Damn. I'd get trampled if I were there, hahaha. :lol:

Set list:
Swiss Army Romance
The Sharp Hint of New Tears
Saints and Sailors
As Lovers Go
So Beautiful
The Good Fight
Rapid Hope Loss
Screaming Infidelities
Turpentine Chaser
Again I Go Unnoticed
Vindicated
and of course, Hands Down :P

Chris came out and performed The Swiss Army Romance solo acoustic... then the rest of the band joined him after it was over.

El oh el... my sis is watching with me and I'm pointing out Chris and telling her his name is Chris Carrabba and she's like, "Superman!" And I'm like, "No... Chris!" And she's like, "No! Superman!!" El oh el. She keeps arguing with me. :hmm:

She's got a loofa on a stick and she's using it as a guitar. And she won't let me sing along. Man.

"The sun is going down, thank god."
"Before we go any further I'd like to introduce my friend, Scott Shoenbeck... yes, he was in The Promise Ring and he's very handsome." :lol:

You can hear the thunder, I hope they don't get rained on!!

Right now they're performing Rapid Hope Loss and Chris just laughed in the middle of the chorus. Love it. He just whispered something in Johnny's ear...

What are they all chewing? GUMMMMM! Of course. Hahaha.

Now they're performing Screaming Infidelities and once again, Chris laughed during the chorus. What's so funny, Chris?! :Ponder:

Aww, nooooooo! They're perfoming Hands Down now. And you know what that means, their set is over! (n) But it was great. :D El oh el, Chris laughed AGAIN! This time during, "safe in here from all the stupid questions..." :lol:

They were supposed to perform an hour set... but it's only been 45 mins! Unless Chris was on for 15 mins before I tuned in. Hmph. But it was a great 45 mins. Love it.

Damn, it got dark fast. Aww, it's over. He threw his water bottle into the crowd. :D

But yeah, that was friggin' awesome. I love seein' them live. So kick ass.

DAMN IT! Why oh why did I have to go the stupid party....when I was there I swear I had this werid feeling....now it may sound cheesy and retarded...but I was like...hmm....I'm gonna go home and check on DC's site and see if they're gonna be performing anywhere anytime soon :hmm: Stupid me!

haha....ur sister is so adorable! "SUPERMAN" :lol:

He's so cute....and the fact that he keeps laughing makes him even cuter!

Wonder what type of gum they were chewing :Ponder:

I want that water bottle...whoever got it is one lucky duck.....
*sigh*

Tomorrow they're performing at Golgen Gate Park. Then they're performing at colleges in Florida. At times like this, I wished I lived in Cali and Florida. Pssh.

i just found this! i heart dashboard forever! lol
great story:
my friend and i were sitting in her car in the parking lot of the place that the guy she likes works because we are stalkers. (did that make sense?) but anyway, we are screaming out the lyrics to standard lines as it plays on the cd player. i see these guys going into blockbuster (where ben, her obsession, works) and they sort of look over at us so i belt the words out even louder. suddenly my friend yells "s***" throws it into drive and speeds away. turns out the guys were some of ben's friends and she is really embarassed. lol. i think it's good that we were caught singing dashboard...i mean, how can you not like them?

m-c

Back