Dating Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
crazy spinster said:
personally, i just took it as one big joke.
I thought the entire thing was hilarious. morally wrong, yes, but hilarious all the same. ^_^
morally wrong is one of the reasons for it. It was just a joke, but it was off-topic and some things go against many people's principles.

I wasn't here the day all the mishaps happened, but I didn't like the idea of the thread when it was first started. It was allowed because it was for fun, but it got out of hand. So keep it in hand, avoid it if you don't agree with it, be appropriate (this forum may not have 3 year olds, but it's still meant for all ages), and stay on topic ;)

I completely agree with you, AliasALIAS. However, I regarded the whole thing as a joke, and as a joke I found it funny. But if it happened to offend someone, I'm really sorry. :smiley:

okay LOL tommy it started out as a real thread sadly because of me and other polygammists it has become a clique

Hey everyone! Yeah, can I be matched with a boy from here? I am new and I filled out a form thing for the dating service! ^_^ I like this site! It's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back