Dating

lol! maybe it's better, maybe not. i mean, i'd love to get a valentine's card, or spend the day with sb, or even try dating once.
we just go to discos and make out... it's really hard to start a relationship with sb here.

SiriCerasi said:
:jawdrop: ppl here start dating in like 6th grade :rolleyes: i wanna move to where you are! i hate america, its too fast
dude i know. i went to middle school and people told me they dated in 5TH GRADE!

i was like... b-b-b-ut... i still watch nickelodeon :rotflmoa:

nance said:
SiriCerasi said:
:jawdrop: ppl here start dating in like 6th grade :rolleyes: i wanna move to where you are! i hate america, its too fast
dude i know. i went to middle school and people told me they dated in 5TH GRADE!

:lol: 5th grade... i didnt even know what boys were then :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
nance said:
SiriCerasi said:

:lol: 5th grade... i didnt even know what boys were then :lol:
ditto!

people are crazy here too. some people date for a day then break up then they're together the next week. I'm just waiting. I don't want to get mixed up in anything stupid like that.

Though most of my classmates were dating and doing who-knows-what in middle school, I didn't go on my first date until I was a sophomore in HS. And then I went out with the guy for over a year. I'm not really much of a casual dater... I've never understood the whole go out with one guy one day, go out with another guy the next day concept. I think I'd get confused.

There are days, though, when the convent sounds like an awfully wonderful place. ;)

Back