Dating

Caro said:
i wanna have a boyfriend so i can actually say if being alone is better or worse. i don't really wanna be alone anymore.
Awww Caro. You'll find someone.

My whole "being single is the greatest" is sometimes how I comfort myself. :lol: I think I'm two people sometimes.

Caro said:
i wanna have a boyfriend so i can actually say if being alone is better or worse. i don't really wanna be alone anymore.
I know how you feel, Caro. You'll find that special someone. Dont rush into a relationship which you'll regret.

right now I'm crushin on my ex ex hes soo sweet and hott like everyone likes him a lot of my relashionships ended out pretty bad we either hated each other or were friends but now I'm in love with Ryan again :love:

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
quietgirl27012 said:
I want this guy to ask me out so bad
me too :( but we decided the distance....
what do you mean, Jaimie? :thinking:
didn't you say that because of the distance we wouldn't date? :confused:
we obviously can't date right now. But if you get into UT, then its very possible that we'll be dating. I want too. :smiley:
i thought you meant not at all. :thinking:

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
quietgirl27012 said:
we obviously can't date right now. But if you get into UT, then its very possible that we'll be dating. I want too. :smiley:
we can date. :smiley: (y)

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
quietgirl27012 said:
we can date. :smiley: (y)
okay then.

ILoVeVaUgHnxo said:
right now I'm crushin on my ex ex hes soo sweet and hott like everyone likes him a lot of my relashionships ended out pretty bad we either hated each other or were friends but now I'm in love with Ryan again :love:
does he feel the same way about you?

This guy I went out with almost 3 years ago still seems to want to get back together with me. He just started his first year at Mich. State, and he keeps telling me to come visit him. And I'm just like... 🇳🇴

Back