Dating

sark said:
my boifriend looks straight into my eyes and tells me he's not cheating on me. (even tho he is)
how old is he? [/quote]
he's 12 im 11 [/quote]
ahh that's too young to date!! :thinking: lol i haven't ever dated and i'm 14. i'll be 15 in a few monthes.
well, it's too young to date in my oppinion. but i guess if any guy had been decent unough to ask out a loser like me when i was at that age, i would have accepted. :lol:

at our age ppl don't ask if we hav a boi friend they ask if were going out with ne1.ofcourse we don't really go out iz just a way of sayin were 2gether

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Sep 25 2003, 08:06 PM']at our age ppl don't ask if we hav a boi friend they ask if were going out with ne1.ofcourse we don't really go out iz just a way of sayin were 2gether[/quote]
lol hahahaha i suppose thats the best way to do it. ^_^

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Sep 25 2003, 08:09 PM']ya lol scary little preteens rn't we? bcareful, don't get 2 close,we bite![/quote]
:thinking: :thinking: :lol: teenagers bite too ... beware :Ph34r:

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
ther was a cute guy at my meet....
yeah that was my twin :D
lol. well, stop sending him to do your work, lmao :lol:
this thread is kinda funny. You started off hating guys and saying dating sucks, and now look. :lol:
what can i say. comeone changed my mind. :lol:
mua ha ha good i changed my mind too

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
this thread is kinda funny. You started off hating guys and saying dating sucks, and now look. :lol:
glad to be useful *bows*

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
glad to be useful *bows*
but then there are guys like diego who make me think differently. thanks for your help arash :thinking:

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
glad to be useful *bows*
but then there are guys like diego who make me think differently. thanks for your help arash :thinking:
i wish I could help you more.

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
glad to be useful *bows*
you already have. :smiley:

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
glad to be useful *bows*
you already have. :smiley:
thanks. I'll sleep better tonight.

Okay... so that guy Michael, from like a month ago. I haven't even seen him since orientation weekend... and out of the blue... he emailed me last night. He said that he lost my # and was looking out for me on campus, but never saw me. And he wants to go get coffee sometime. And today, he emailed me again, giving me his AIM name. And all I can think is, "how did he get my last name?" 'Cause he emailed me through the school service, and to do that, you need to know the person's last name, and i'm pretty sure I never told him. He probably took some effort searching for my last name then. But WHY? I haven't seen him in over a month, I called him like 3 weeks ago, and he didn't sound too thrilled to see me, so I just left it at that. And now I'm all okay with being single, very comfortable... and he just makes an appearance. Randomly. What, did he search for my name for a month? 'Cause that's kinda scary... :blink:

Guys. :rolleyes:

Back