David Anders on So little time.

I was just sitting here on my computer in the front room watching tv when i looked up and oh my god david anders was on there. oh wow.

i love sark what a coisodence.

That has made my day even though he didnt act to well on it.
post-16517-1100298205.gif

I actually rented the DVD on purpose to check him out. He was not given much to work with, but I thought it was cute. The show was okay too. Yes, I actually watched the entire thing.

So Little Time? With the Olsen Twins? Please, tell me he wasn't a romantic interest of theirs... Please.

But when did it air? I'm curious in spite of myself. I haven't ever seen David Anders outside ALIAS.

Yes, the Olsen twins. I think it was 2000 maybe? No, he was not a love interest. Thank God! How gross would that have been? He was just some random high school senior who had a small conversation with them about checking out colleges. There's definitely no Sark in that character.

He was also in an episode of CSI this season. He did a good job in that episode. You could probably find that episode on re-runs. It was called Crow's Feet.

Thank goodness he wasn't romantically involved with them. I haven't ever watched CSI, but I might have to check it out to see him. Was he a Sark-like character on there?

meg_loves_Alias said:
Thank goodness he wasn't romantically involved with them.  I haven't ever watched CSI, but I might have to check it out to see him.  Was he a Sark-like character on there?
[post="1250848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yuck! That would have been gross! No, he wasn't a Sark-like character. He was a lab tech so it's possible that he might return, but I'd rather have him on Alias. His character was a nice guy and he had a pretty big part for a lab tech/minor character, I thought. He laughs in the episode which is funny to see because that's not Sark-like. I liked it.

MissingSark said:
Yuck!  That would have been gross!  No, he wasn't a Sark-like character.  He was a lab tech so it's possible that he might return, but I'd rather have him on Alias.  His character was a nice guy and he had a pretty big part for a lab tech/minor character, I thought.  He laughs in the episode which is funny to see because that's not Sark-like.  I liked it.
[post="1250938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He laughed? :woot: <- that smily is called really excited and it definitely applies to how I'm feeling. I have never heard Sark laugh. That is surreal.

i've been wanting to see his epp of SLT for ages. i actually watch bits of epps incase its his one. and a friend of mine (who thinks DA is hideous - whatever) actually saw the epp by chance!!! you have no idea how much i hate her!

amisha
xxx

^^It's in Season One and the episode's called Rules of Engagement. It's about the twins deciding to do things separately for a while - to get used to when they go to college. He's in like one minute and has like 4 lines, but I thought it was fun.

Back