David Anders

i was at mi cuz's bdaii partee yester daii (it was a sleepova) and we rented out charlies angles2 and that so little time thing i neva saw him tho.... i didnt watch all of it tho

jess

I saw the an episode of that where he was in it :LOL: The one worth watching, haha. He was cute and didn't look anything like Sark, he looked like..homself, David. And if I remember right, one of the twins rejected him... :o :o (n) :( Poor David :( Rejected by a 16 year old almost billionaire on a tv show.

dragoneyes

Cadet
Sydne Bristow said:
I saw the an episode of that where he was in it :LOL: The one worth watching, haha. He was cute and didn't look anything like Sark, he looked like..homself, David. And if I remember right, one of the twins rejected him... :o :o (n) :( Poor David :( Rejected by a 16 year old almost billionaire on a tv show.
Mary Kate and Ashley don't deserve him anyway.....

dragoneyes

Cadet
He looks good in lots of pictures...there are just some that don't do his justice. I'm not photogenic, so I think I look alot worse in pictures than in real life. Maybe he's just not really photogenic.

Guest7119

Ensign
but he is most the time, i think is just that most of the pics are from alias and they're moving pics.

Top Bottom