David Anders

yep, and we know he blacked out because he was totally trashed...
although when he came into the bar and started talking to me, helen, tara, harminder, jems and her boyfriend he was acting pretty normal... lol!

yeah :smiley:

i never really liked him much before... :( now all i talk about is him! my friends are kinda wondering what happened to my MV obsession! ;)

David was very sexy, despite being overshadowed, in my opinion by both Bradley and Melissa, and his shoes were just the coolest things ever. i mean who else would wear red and white checked shoes? when i got my autograph, he said "Shenay, nice name Shenay, good to meet you" at which point i said i was impressed that he pronounced my name right the first time cos most people get it wrong (Bradley did, Melissa didn't, of course cos she's perfect ). And he said in this low gravelly sexy voice, "I'm the best pronouncer you're ever going to meet, baby". i was like OK then. i think he was still slightly pissed considering he started drinking before midday. He was very funny, though not as funny or HOT as Bradley.

I'd act all sweet and ask if I can hug him then knock him out with a tranq and keep him in a cage like the cia keep Sark.

Then make him speak like Sark and act like Sark.

But i can't decide whether to charge other ppl 2 see him or keep him 4 myself.

I could get very rich ;)

yea, well my alias buddies did meet him at the alias rendezvous.... so yup, i kinda heard about all that A MILLION TIMES!!!!!!
personally, i think i would sream (and b like :eekhair: ) smile idiotically, then faint or so,ething. not to attract his attention or anything... ;) then i would grab a sneaky disguise :disguise: and follow him to his home. not that he has a home in london. but to his hotel room or som,ething. [eew nothing dodgey!!!]

Back