David Anders

You mean other than faint dead away and make a complete ass of myself. I would probably say hi, I like your work, ask for an autograph and run like hell cause I would be blushing so bad. :rolleyes: That or just say screw it and jump the boy SydBristow13 got it right. That boy is just too darn hot. Has anyone seen The Surge? Let's just say that freaky mind control chick got it right making David her personal sex slave! (And his not as cute but still cute friends)

I'd probebly sound a bit like Marshall.Stutter out an hello or something.I havn't seen The Surge,can't bloody find it,I don't think it's out in Australia.Thank god we have Alias down here.

I wouldn't faint.. I'd start to hyperventilate. And just stand there and stare at him, trying not to drool. :lol:

Or if I had the nerve, I'd jump him. Uhhhhh huh!

:love: i love sark :blush: i would just go :jawdrop:. i have dreams that we would b 2 geva :lovers: he is so fit i :love: sark. i wish i could kiss him all day 👄 cos i am a :devil:

Actually, I think I would act pretty normal. And from the way Sin described him, he seems really down to earth and friendly (or maybe that was just cause of all the alcohol he was consuming that day! :lol:smiley:. So I think I'd ask him for his autograph and if I could take a pic with him. And of course I'd ask for a hug... and maybe even a kiss on the cheek!! :D Oh, and I'd definitely ask him to do the British accent for me... uhhh huh! :D

I wonder if he gets asked to do that a lot. The accent? I mean that would probably get old after a while walk into a resteraunt and have 6 waiters going "Do the accent come on man!" but I suppose if he was snockered first he would care eh? Lol, this thread is great everyones answers make me laugh! :D

I think he does get asked that a lot.. Sin asked him to do it. LOL. :lol: I asked her if it was weird hearing him without his accent, but she said his Oregon accent was weird...

Eh, he's still pretty damn hot!!!

Why thank you sweetie. I need to resize it. I made one with a border like my sig line but it's 100x100 and doesnt look right on the board. Yeah I was proud of that. I also made one of him walking down the peer in that scene, but the sunglasses one is my favorite. It reminds me of David Duchovny's "There's A Contagent." :cool:

I'd probably say 'uh...uh...' and then run away!!! The English accent is sooooo sexy even if it isn't real! It sounds better wen he does it than wen an actual English person does it!!!

Little_Vince
xxx :P

Hmph. I was sure I posted something but seems I've lost it... :lol:

DA, why are you so lovable??
Your eyes are the bluest of blue...
Your crooked lip is ever so hot...
Your curls are so cute...
Your accent is so sexy...
You look damn good in anything... probably even better in nothing ;)
And when you smirk, my heart goes all aflutter...
And when you laugh, my heart goes *thud*
And I melt into a puddle...
:thud: :stretcher:

Oh, how I love you so!! :love:

Hehe now Mrs. Sark is waxing poetically about it. Hehe you know what I really really love? That little thing he does with his mouth, he like purses his lips together. I dont know how to explain it but man does it make me :thud:

With all this thudding I'm worried that the rest of AA is gonna hear the racket and be like WTF? lol That's the effect of DA... ah such a lucky boy eh? I would really like to thank his momma! :love:

Well, I invision myself meeting him in a bar or a club for one thing. I would walk up really close him, say "Hey, can I get you a drink?" And then light up a cigarette and strike up a convo while we waited for our drinks: A Bud for him and a Bud Light for me. I see it being really chill. But inside I would be mentally storing everything he said away so I could brag about it later! :smiley:

SarksScrtAgntGrl said:
With all this thudding I'm worried that the rest of AA is gonna hear the racket and be like WTF? lol That's the effect of DA... ah such a lucky boy eh? I would really like to thank his momma! :love:
:rotflmao: I can't help it. My heart goes *thud* and then I go :thud:

:lol:

Back