David Anders

S

smegheadalways

We all go on about how much we love David Anders, so just what would you do if you met him, and what would you say?

Me, Personally, I wouldn't have a clue what to say. I'd just go....."Hi.." and that's about it. If I had the guts I would say "Go on, Can you do that English accent for me because it's sooooo.. good...oh go on, you know you want to"!
That is why I would try my best not to say anything at all, cos I'd look like an obsessed fan, which in a way I am, lol :P ! When I come to think about it I'd just smile and then run away, he he! :smiley:

vics2881 said:
I think something would come out like,  "jjfdshtidljdjldslekdk." And then probably :thud: and :stretcher: .

Vicky :smiley:
Exactly what I'd do, my mouth would just drop :jawdrop: then he'd think I was so :lame: and then I would :super: away like Superman. To be honest I don't think I'd say anything because I get too embarrased :blush: . I've met people off the TV before and I'm fine, but with Alias, ooooh the possibities.

I would :blush:, and then, :kissme: him(I wish!). After that, I would 🤤, :thud: and then need to be :stretcher:. I would freak out so bad and forget my name. I would be like shdfkibncwhat? *sigh* If only I could meet him. He is beyond hot.

hehe, pinch his butt! HAHA! That'd be great too! I would forget everything I was going to say and stare at him. And then start drooling to the point that it looks like a waterfall. (hehe)

TephieD said:
hehe, pinch his butt! HAHA! That'd be great too! I would forget everything I was going to say and stare at him. And then start drooling to the point that it looks like a waterfall. (hehe)
I know, I'd be like "hubba, hubba", mmmmmmmmmmmm! :D

TephieD said:
sounds like you've had a little mix-up. Micheal Vartan is good looking
and
David Anders is GREAT looking
I'm with you on this TephieD!

Well, in smilies, something like this would probably happen:
:shock: :love: 🤤 :blush2: :talk:[Hopefully] :Photo: :kissme: [I wish]

And David would: :run: [Because my friends and I would scare him! :P ]

Later on, when it finally sunk in: :thud: :stretcher:

In reality though, I'd probably forget my name. I'd be like 'Hi..I love you..Marry me?..Oh yeah, my name is...uh-oh..what's my name?' And then I'd freak out b/c I made a total fool of myself. :lol: And I'd probably start gibbering in Russian or French...

Back