David Anders

he is so cute and if i ever met him i would be calm and collected and talk to him like i would anyone else. yea sure, i would just stare and when i got the nerve to say something embarrising. if i was calm, i would ask if he had a yonger brother :D

Hmm I know that Jason is older than him but I wonder about Arik I don't know Arik's age... you know it's funny as much as I speak crazy DA stuff and thud I would probably be pretty colledcted because it is my Presidential duty to represent the rest of Fanders so I suppose I would have to be on my best behaivor. No butt pinching.

Ok maybe a little butt pinching... :devil:

Hee good question. I'd probably go "Ughskfs,lddasdkl;lke;!sfs;skl?" Yeah um, basically incoherent that is. :D DA is SO FREAKING HOT. fangirl moment over

i said, "Hi..I love your shoes!"

thats the actual truth..he was at the Alias Rendezvous and he has the best pair of shoes... ;)

I said "OMG your so gorgeous". Totally should have let that stay in my head but it just came out. He laughed and was so nice all day. I cant stop looking at the picture we had together. Although i prefer MV all i can think about is David and Bradley although David more. He is such a great funny person. I LOVE DAVID ANDERS. Although the juries still out on Sark

lol...luckily i managed to keep those thoughts in my head... and currentl, i'm like..Michael WHO?
Jury definitely not out on Sark... i love him... ;)

:thud:

I'm so jealous. I would love to meet him - though I think I'd turn into some babbling, drooling person (that I never am) because he's just so darn cute...

*sigh*

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I said "OMG your so gorgeous". Totally should have let that stay in my head but it just came out. He laughed and was so nice all day. I cant stop looking at the picture we had together. Although i prefer MV all i can think about is David and Bradley although David more. He is such a great funny person. I LOVE DAVID ANDERS. Although the juries still out on Sark
LMAO! I love that you just came out and said it!!! :lol: I wish I could have been there to see his reaction. ^_^

i told him that i loved him and i asked him to smirk for the pic i took with him. he didn't knoiw what smirk i was talking ablout! so cute. i loved his shoes. he said some fans gave them to him. harminder got him to pick her up!!!!

damn you girls are soo lucky!!
whoa he picked harminder up??!! hehe!! what sparked that??
so i hear he was trashed the whole time. i would have loved to see that!

Argh...I so wish I was there....I would taken advantage of his being sloshed and had my wicked, wicked way with him. Grrr!! :lol: :blush:

yeah... he was wasted most of the weekend.

harminder asked him to pick her up for their picture and he did!!!!! he had his hand on her arse!

his drunkenness (sp.) was so funny though.

jems asked him a question and he didn't say anything for a second and then he said, 'sorry, i blacked out for a second there'!!!!

Back