David Beckham!

I´m going to the Bernabéu if my mum give me money. But next year becacuse I also need money for The Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix in Barcelona. I will have choose between Formula 1 or Football. :(

Sorry guys, but I think he's weird!
What kind of man wears diamond earrings, and alice-bands in their hair? And all that carry-on when he had a broken foot!
I saw him at a book-signing Dublin a couple of years ago. I would have got his autograph and sold it if I had known how much people liked him!

i cant believe how mad the papers went when he was moving to real madrid. it was kinda stupid. they are ust two people who happen to look beautiful and he may have some talent but other than that they are just a couple with alot of money. also i think that david is trying to placate his critics cause i heard on the news earlier that he has cut all ties from his advertsiing agents who got him deals like pepsi and adidas. he is trying to say that its about the football and not the money i think.
also when he moved there had been alot of speculation about his relationship wth alex ferguson, his manager at manchester united. the whole boot throwing thing was just blown way out of proportion.
thats my opinion. he is also kinda a gay icon since he wore that sarong and stuff. its kinda strange since playing soccer is considered manly and stuff.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

glimmerofhope said:
marieclaire3.jpg
*dies* That's SUCH a hot pic! :love: I love this man.

I saw a french tv programme the othre day and they were talking about the couple Beckhan, how they became a brand. And this is true, I mean they're so exposed, he does many commercials. But he is still a good soccer player.

he's HOT! posh and becks are like, the perfect couple. they're both hot. and uber rich! sorry but didn't he sell out? got out of his contract with manchester united to play for spain?

David Beckham is hot but he need a hair cut at the moment. He was hottest whan he was advertising the Police sunglasses. As an England fan he is a great footballer but as an Aston Villa fan he isn't (I hate Man U). I hope he continues to play well for Real Madrid.

you know who he kind of reminds me off? anyone remember road rules australia? when they were on that mission to play soccer against road rules allstars? and their coach was shane? like. hottie shane! becks reminds me of him. but becks is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY hotter!

Back