David Beckham!

i don´t really think he cheated on victoria. 1st because he wasn´t caught red-handed, that other woman came forward and maybe all she wants is recognition and some money. and 2nd because Vic & Becks are together and look happy.... which i doubt would be the case if he truly had cheated on her.

I read these statements made by this supposed second lover of his and it sounds suspicious. She's all saying "Oh he knew it was wrong but didn't care..." "Our affair was something I will never forget.." and "It meant something to David because it lasted for months.."

i reckon the woman are all money hungry because if becks did have an affair with them and ended it why didnt they come out right after the relationship had ended? they should all just leave david beckham alone.

sometimes women are afraid to come out. Once one does, others follow. Yes, their motives are most likely money. But who's to say they didn't have sex with him?

Jems - I heard that Becks is going to a lawyer over these allegations too.

Who's to say these women didn't attempt to blackmail him for one reason or another and it failed to work so now they go to the press saying they had an affair with him? Could happen.

i agree withj jems, i doubt he´d be seeking legal advice if it were true. and, once again, i dounf Victoria would still be with him

i think that there may be some truth but then i dont believe a thing the papers say anyway so....

and joyie!! cool huh?? i just found out that his deal with addidas is worth 1.5 mill or something ridiculous like that!! :rolleyes:

oh my gosh, some of the poses from that shoot i saw in the newspaper, were so fake. seriously they were trying to hard. victoria was like in a waltzing position. looks really wrong.

aliascazUK said:
:smiley: he looks sooo much better
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! and we'll get to droll over him for weeeeeeeeeeeeeks in the summer in portugal!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

and yeah corinne - victoria does have fake poses. ^_^

Alright Arash - you think he's a cheater, we gotcha ;)

In the meantime, until it is confirmed or denied - we shall go on appreciating his hotness ^_^

Back