David Boreanaz

:D

5angel004.jpg

I loved him in Buffy, but I didn't watch Angel much. I didn't think that show stayed true to the characters when they moved them over from Buffy......

I used to love DB in Buffy, but as soon as he got his own show, he appeared to turn into this cocky overly arrogant big-headed knob who really thinks he's the best actor in the world. i really went off of him when he was talking about not going back to do more eps of Angel, because he was beyond that. :angry: like he's ever gonna work again after the crow whatever number he's doing. :lol: He is still quite good looking though.

I love David Boreanaz. Ive met him twice. Hes gorgeous. I loved him when he did some comedy moments. Like the promo for Wolfram and Hart. That was hilarious. He was definitly hotter in Buffy but i still loved him in Angel.

I love DB I had no idea everyone liked him better in buffy. never watched buffy only Angel.and him being beyond doing anymore eps? whn did he say that? and it's kinda hard to when the show is cancelled. here are some pics. he's so gorgeous
My fav pic of him
dbfhm06.jpg

so sexy
25k.jpg

dbfhm03.jpg

Any other DB fans out there? I've seen him in buffynow he' just as hot in Angel. I don't think DB is arrogant at all he doesn't seem cocky to me at all. well if they cancelled his show then he was beyond doing Angel eps. cause he couldn't

Vartanbabe said:
DB is taping a new show called Bones. I hope it get's picked up by Fox!
[post="1334706"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Let's hope anybody BUT Fox picks up the show - we all know what Fox's track record is when it comes to quality shows vs. "reality" TV.

I don't want it on Fox but that's where the show will air if it gets picked up I really hope it does get picked up and the show does really well!

Back