David on Charmed

M

mystery_chick

I live in Canada so Charmed is on here on Saturday nights and Sunday nights and boy was I surprised to see David Anders on Charmed! ^_^ Go watch for him tomorrow night He's wearing a mustach and speaking with an American accent. ^_^
--Mandy :angelic:

Ok, so i tape all new episodes of Charmed
I was watching it like 5 minutes ago and was like Holy s***, is that Sark?
I am not a huge fan of him, but I checked anyways.
I went back to the begining, to where it has all the guest stars and saw his name
I guess Charmed likes using Alias cast members, cause Saek has not been the only one on Charmed

caps anyone...hehe i think the mustache makes him look kinda funny, tres bushy!!!

PDVD_269.jpg

PDVD_175.jpg

PDVD_144.jpg

PDVD_143.jpg

PDVD_131.jpg

hehe the gun picture was the best! i had a blast watching that. and usually i don't watch charmed or at least not anymore (cut back to only alias) and he was listed first in the guest credits! YAY! :D

:rotflmao:

I was watching Charmed last night, and I saw him and DID NOT recognize him. I sat there going, "why do I know him? Why do I know that voice?!" And I just now know that it was Mr Sark.

Existentialist said:

I was watching Charmed last night, and I saw him and DID NOT recognize him. I sat there going, "why do I know him? Why do I know that voice?!" And I just now know that it was Mr Sark.
[post="1226917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The same thing happened to me!! Well I was expecting him, but I was like where is he!? Why is it taking so long? Then the guy with the moustache talks and I'm like, OHHHH! :lol:

wow! i was watching it too and saw him. i had it on tape and and first i didn't reconize him but it sounded familiar so i rewound it and OH MY GOSH!! the mustache looks funny but hes still a hottie!

OMG! They look so funny.
I can't wait till that episode shows here.
I like to here his american accent but it will be weird as I'm used to the accent on alias.
Thanx for the info. :D

I saw the photo's, only problem is I DON'T KNOW WHICH EPISODE IT WAS. In my country we're a bit behind, and well we're half way season 7. Anyone who can tell me which episode it was?

Existentialist said:

[post="1226917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG I didn't recognize him at first. The only reason why I saw him was because I accidentally watched a Charmed episode early and I'm like :blink: and I saw his name in the credts at the beginning of the show and I was like :woot: IT'S DAVID!!!

:mellow:

ya.

oh and the mustache doesn't suit him ;)

--mandy :angelic:

i saw that episode but i was wondering wat happened? cause so,ething weird happend at the end and david dissapered after apperaing in the real world ... okay i probably confused you but can someone tell me what happened? cause i dont really follow charmed.

not a fan of the mustache but it's david Anders, he's always fine.

Just in case anybody was wondering.. Alias people on Charmed...

Kevin Weisman (Marshall)...Lucas "Sin Francisco"

Melissa George (Lauren)...the main Valkarie "Valhalla of the Dolls"

and now david anders.

I could have sworn there was another person. If it comes to me ill edit.... ugh this is gonna bug me!!!

Back